• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dispense quick test cyp

Kungfu_0691

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
600mg a week, 7 days from last pin. Heavy protocol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

600mg a week, 7 days from last pin. Heavy protocol.

961b7026842ae861cf7baabebf246957.jpg

8813927320b86d29e472f9fea209e547.jpg

Right at 2600, not bad. What e2 control are you using? Not saying 15 is bad but seems like your very close to being dialed in with your e2 drugs and your dosing here.

Right at 2600, not bad. What e2 control are you using? Not saying 15 is bad but seems like your very close to being dialed in with your e2 drugs and your dosing here.

I would say that is the craziest part, I was not on any ai for the last 2 weeks. I was on 1mg arimidex e3d before that but I only hade a couple weeks worth, honestly I felt like my e2 was going to be high due to blood pressure but I was pleasantly surprised with my result

I would say that is the craziest part, I was not on any ai for the last 2 weeks. I was on 1mg arimidex e3d before that but I only hade a couple weeks worth, honestly I felt like my e2 was going to be high due to blood pressure but I was pleasantly surprised with my result

Damn wonder if it was lower when you were on it every few days.

I'm not sure, kind of weird, do I not need an ai anymore?? lol I don't jnow

I'm not sure, kind of weird, do I not need an ai anymore?? lol I don't jnow

Haha who knows. What does your e2 normally come back at on other blood work?

I was running 500 a week once and got bloods 5 days from pin and e2 was 132 the other time I was on 500 and got bloods 7 days from pin and e2 was 32. All the testosterone numbers were around the same

Both of those were with no ai also

What were you using for estrogen control and how much those two times

Hmm that's odd. I wonder if everyone has that much fluctuation in e2. I wonder if one of those times you were holding more fat then the other. If you were fatter when you had the high e2 that would make some sense.

Yeh it was my first cycle when it was 130 and I was around 18 percent at 185lbs. Now I'm around 15 percent at 210

Next bloods will be on aromaisin so we'll see where it's at then, I'll do same protocol but with an ai and see what e2 is, really the only way to know for sure

that is strange. i would say keep going and do a retest in about 4-5 weeks and see if our e2 comes up. if it does then start your aromasin at your normal AI dose and test again in a few weeks. you may have completely crashed your e2 prior to this protocol.

that is strange. i would say keep going and do a retest in about 4-5 weeks and see if our e2 comes up. if it does then start your aromasin at your normal AI dose and test again in a few weeks. you may have completely crashed your e2 prior to this protocol.

I've got bloods from December and my estrogen was at 32. I really don't know how to explain it. That 32 was also on no ai and was doing 500 of test c a week which was also dq.

32 is nice. i personally like to stay around that number. i just dont think you aromatize much to be honest. just stay off ai and see how you do. draw bloods in a few weeks and see what it looks like. back in the day when i was much younger i could run a gram of test and my e2 wouldnt elevate one bit. then about 5-6 years of gear use later i started a cycle on 500mg of test and deca and suddenly my nipples started to hurt, went to have my blood drawn and my e2 was over 150 i believe. that was the beginning of ai use for me. so just keep an eye on it, stay away from AI for now, be happy that you dont have to take them, your saving your blood lipid profile.
I've got bloods from December and my estrogen was at 32. I really don't know how to explain it. That 32 was also on no ai and was doing 500 of test c a week which was also dq. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32 is nice. i personally like to stay around that number. i just dont think you aromatize much to be honest. just stay off ai and see how you do. draw bloods in a few weeks and see what it looks like. back in the day when i was much younger i could run a gram of test and my e2 wouldnt elevate one bit. then about 5-6 years of gear use later i started a cycle on 500mg of test and deca and suddenly my nipples started to hurt, went to have my blood drawn and my e2 was over 150 i believe. that was the beginning of ai use for me. so just keep an eye on it, stay away from AI for now, be happy that you dont have to take them, your saving your blood lipid profile.

My first cycle it was at 144 and test was 1800. Never been that high sense

Nice total on the Test total.

Great writeup :)

Back