• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fucking assholes in grocery stores

Devildogusmc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well I am finally back from deployment ugh... it's been a year or close to it since my last post. Anyways.. love to hear some opinions on this. Soon as I got home jumped on cycle been on for few weeks. Just to be clear I am not white I am a mix of a bunch of tan and brown shit. This old head at grocery store got in my face about pushing my stoller (new baby btw) on the left side of the aisle instead of the right. He said we "Americans" drive on the right side. Now logic told me to keep walking and ignore him then he called me a foreigner and to go back to where I came from. So before I say what I did I'd love to hear what you guys would've done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I am finally back from deployment ugh... it's been a year or close to it since my last post. Anyways.. love to hear some opinions on this. Soon as I got home jumped on cycle been on for few weeks. Just to be clear I am not white I am a mix of a bunch of tan and brown shit. This old head at grocery store got in my face about pushing my stoller (new baby btw) on the left side of the aisle instead of the right. He said we "Americans" drive on the right side. Now logic told me to keep walking and ignore him then he called me a foreigner and to go back to where I came from. So before I say what I did I'd love to hear what you guys would've done.

Should of said, lucky for you I'm not in a car or you would roadkick right now.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Should of said, lucky for you I'm not in a car or you would roadkick right now.

lol he was carrying one of those baskets with a bunch of glass pickle jars I should've smacked t out of his hand and walked away laughing

If I was in your shoes I would have asked him name all the countries that drive on the left side. I would even answer the question for him if he struggled, and then asked him if I looked like a national of any of those countries.

Na you did the right thing. Your pushing a baby! Obviously he has underlying issues. If you weren't pushing the baby things could of been handled differently.. If you had someone else with you it would of been time to hand the baby off and handle your business..

If I was in your shoes I would have asked him name all the countries that drive on the left side. I would even answer the question for him if he struggled, and then asked him if I looked like a national of any of those countries.

+1. I wish anger would've have consumed me so quickly so I could've done that and made him feel like a fucking idiot. That would've been priceless

Na you did the right thing. Your pushing a baby! Obviously he has underlying issues. If you weren't pushing the baby things could of been handled differently.. If you had someone else with you it would of been time to hand the baby off and handle your business..

Dude I was furious with that douche bag. But what could I do with the stoller. Honestly I was so mad I had to leave. I left everything I had to buy in the aisle and dipped out. Feel like I took the bitch way out but it is what it is

Got in your face? Time to bulk up Brother!

Got in your face? Time to bulk up Brother!

Lol lucky he wasn't on Tren or things might have gone south quick. Props to you for handling it well Devildog...thanks for serving our great country!

with a kid with you, not much you could do, just take the high road brother. Now had he decided to throw out a slur, or put a finger in your face...welp, he would have been force fed a can of CREAM CORN.

I would have said I'm not driving you old fucking prick!!

Dude I was furious with that douche bag. But what could I do with the stoller. Honestly I was so mad I had to leave. I left everything I had to buy in the aisle and dipped out. Feel like I took the bitch way out but it is what it is

Not a bitch was out at all by leaving the store because you were so mad. YOU HAD A BABY with you so you did the right thing.

with a kid with you, not much you could do, just take the high road brother. Now had he decided to throw out a slur, or put a finger in your face...welp, he would have been force fed a can of CREAM CORN.

I feel like osteoporosis is already doing my job. I'm sure his diet consists of cream corn dehydrated pussy

Not a bitch was out at all by leaving the store because you were so mad. YOU HAD A BABY with you so you did the right thing.

I feel like if I was the baby I would've told me to thump that motherfucker. But I was an angry child

First and foremost., thank you for serving our country and protecting our country brother. Secondly you had a baby with you and i personally think you did the right thing., infact even if u didn't have a baby with you it sounds like you would have just mauled this doucebag and that's definately not worth the trouble u could have got in.
Third., there's no fun or challenge if you u know you could have easily thrown him a beating. You the man dude for taking the proper course of action., now with no baby it might have been funny as fuck to "accidentally" trip into the doucebag and knock him to the ground and reach your hand out as if to help him up and say something ignorant back to him like asking him how his old ass can see over the steering wheel to know which side of the road he even drives on...you did the right thing though bro., and thanks again for your service.!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

First and foremost., thank you for serving our country and protecting our country brother. Secondly you had a baby with you and i personally think you did the right thing., infact even if u didn't have a baby with you it sounds like you would have just mauled this doucebag and that's definately not worth the trouble u could have got in.
Third., there's no fun or challenge if you u know you could have easily thrown him a beating. You the man dude for taking the proper course of action., now with no baby it might have been funny as fuck to "accidentally" trip into the doucebag and knock him to the ground and reach your hand out as if to help him up and say something ignorant back to him like asking him how his old ass can see over the steering wheel to know which side of the road he even drives on...you did the right thing though bro., and thanks again for your service.!!!

Thanks bro. Definitely not worth catching a case. But I probably would've had some creative and potentially upsetting comments for him had I not had my daughter. I'm glad he left the comments to me and not the baby. That would've been grounds for removal from his life

It was nice being deployed because at least people wanted to kill me based on the fact I wanted to kill them in return. This fucking guy was hating for the simple fact I have a better tan ha

Get Shredded!

Welcome to Trumps America where being a racist bigot is the new fade. Sorry for what you had to go through. Not much to do with your kid around.

Only thing I can think of is flash you military if in his face and ask for an apology. Fuck. Now I'm angry and wanna fuck his shit up.

It was nice being deployed because at least people wanted to kill me based on the fact I wanted to kill them in return. This fucking guy was hating for the simple fact I have a better tan ha

Lol @ tan comment., however I don't see colors though my brother., i see cool people and doucebags and YOU DEFINATELY showed that you the cool dude man., sometimes ya gotta let ignorant uneducated assholes make themselves look like a fool., it's much better than catchin jail time and fines.!!! I still think some sort of comment and or intimidation would have been well deserved like seeing pickle juice splash all over his old persons dress slacks.!!(just imagining the situation). As I said I truly feel you definately did the right thing. WELCOME BACK and KILL THIS CYCLE.!!!

Lol @ tan comment., however I don't see colors though my brother., i see cool people and doucebags and YOU DEFINATELY showed that you the cool dude man., sometimes ya gotta let ignorant uneducated assholes make themselves look like a fool., it's much better than catchin jail time and fines.!!! I still think some sort of comment and or intimidation would have been well deserved like seeing pickle juice splash all over his old persons dress slacks.!!(just imagining the situation). As I said I truly feel you definately did the right thing. WELCOME BACK and KILL THIS CYCLE.!!!

Agreed. And he definitely was wearing slacks. Tucked in old stained white t-shirt wearing a brand new mesh "Make America Great" hat lol. He was a fucking walking cliche.

Doing 2 a days right now plus Ju Jitsu three times a week. Too many snacks sent while on deployment. Got soft in the middle bro

Welcome to Trumps America where being a racist bigot is the new fade. Sorry for what you had to go through. Not much to do with your kid around.

Only thing I can think of is flash you military if in his face and ask for an apology. Fuck. Now I'm angry and wanna fuck his shit up.

It's all good bro I'm used to it now. Just never been fucked with when I have the kids.

Agreed. And he definitely was wearing slacks. Tucked in old stained white t-shirt wearing a brand new mesh "Make America Great" hat lol. He was a fucking walking cliche.

Doing 2 a days right now plus Ju Jitsu three times a week. Too many snacks sent while on deployment. Got soft in the middle bro

No worries bro., on cycle now and u will tighten everything back up in no time.!!! That's hilarious that my mental image of the doucebag was that close to being on point. No matter what he's still a walking disrespectful doucebag and you walked away the bigger MAN.!! LITERALLY by the sounds of things.!!! Lol.

No worries bro., on cycle now and u will tighten everything back up in no time.!!! That's hilarious that my mental image of the doucebag was that close to being on point. No matter what he's still a walking disrespectful doucebag and you walked away the bigger MAN.!! LITERALLY by the sounds of things.!!! Lol.

I wanna find out who is wife is ( not that I'm into granny fucking) but I would to spite that motherfucker

I wanna find out who is wife is ( not that I'm into granny fucking) but I would to spite that motherfucker

Haha.!! Now that would be funny AF.!! Show him that not only do u drive on the correct side of the road., but u also know how to park your Hum V in his old ladies V.!!! Lololol

Haha.!! Now that would be funny AF.!! Show him that not only do u drive on the correct side of the road., but u also know how to park your Hum V in his old ladies V.!!! Lololol

I'm dying bro lmao

Lol 👍👍👍 Glad u made a safe return brother now kill this cycle and you'll be feeling great dude.!!!

Not trumps America. That's Obama's America. When he put niggers first. Sending White House representatives to funerals of people who were killed attacking police and praiseing BLM while saying his son would look like Trayvon. Then ignoring the actual heros of America. Generals and police officers that die in the line of duty.

It's just now people are tired of it.

Back