• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

E cigarettes

Mr. T

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How many people use them? When I was younger I smoked cigs. Yeah I know, awful. I smoked through college. I've read a ton about how they're about 3% as bad for you as cigs given your not using it 24/4. I do know people who have created enough water vapor in the lungs to get bronchitis and pneumonia. I'm a light user at 3mg doses. Using CBD oil is another bonus.

My main question is has anyone heard of vaping affecting gains?

In college I studied nicotine and learned that small amounts are actually beneficial.

I'd just like some weigh in's on this.

No stupid posts hating on it. It got me off cigs many years ago.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have been using an electronic cigarette for 3 years now.

Still growing.

Awesome bro

I've tried these several times to quit smoking they help for a few weeks then I always go back to the real deal. I have quit a lot of bad habits and I mean real shit that most people can't kick once they get hooked not a little weed either actual real drugs and alcohol but I can't ever kick cigs. There's nothing more enjoyable to me than a Marlboro red and a sugar free rockstar to kick off my day. I still grow like a weed I'm im better shape then any point in my life and am pretty healthy overall. Been smoking for 22 yrs and I'm only 34. Sorry for the rant and awesome job by you to quit! My wife uses the vapor and she's in great shape. She has to do physical fitness test once a quarter and for the most part she continues to improve her score almost every time. She's not trying to build a tone of muscle but she must be making some type of gains to continue to improve her score idk jmo.

Never used the e-cigs, but a pinch of Copenhagen is one of my favorite supplements and I've never noticed it hindering gains.

re: f1stplace's post. Weird how you can come off of all of that other shit but still have a hard time kicking the nicotine huh? I always thought that was weird.

Never used the e-cigs, but a pinch of Copenhagen is one of my favorite supplements and I've never noticed it hindering gains.

re: f1stplace's post. Weird how you can come off of all of that other shit but still have a hard time kicking the nicotine huh? I always thought that was weird.
It's the most addictive thing on the planet. Ever been to an AA or NA meeting?

People there give up heroine but you walk outside and EVERYONE is smoking and drinking coffee lol.

I believe that's because their choosing a lesser evil. Maybe I'm wrong

It's hard to give up EVERYTHING! And smoking won't give you a DUI, divorce, blackouts, etc. But it did give me bronchitis regularly, and killed my grandfather in his 50s. I'm so grateful I'm not smoking now, and sometimes have to remind myself of that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Are those the fancy douche flutes everybody been smoking lately?
lol:roflmao: douche flutes I like it. If it helps someone kick cigs thats awesome but god damn douche flutes that's funny shit :clapping:

Haha. .. yeah me and my friends call it suckling the robot dick. But hey is way better then cigs. So f the bad comments hahaha

Vaping got me off cigs completely thankfully. Coincidentally both vaping and trannies have been a three year habit?

lol@ omgboss

I like e-cigs quite a bit and figured out a few things along the way
something a little big at home may be in order..may not
watch additives or preservatives in the e-cig oils - some causes allergies or worse (weirdly zigzag has an oil thats turned out to be my favorite) and after an initial trial do NOT buy cheap chinese battery types or use a charger with them other than the one provided- the cheap batteries and the wrong chargers is why these things blow up- though defective batteries are always a possibility (just ask samsung or hp)

I went from smoking to quitting totally to smoking e-cigs- I love having the nicotine without the stink or shortness of breath- that said hard cardio did more for my breathing than quitting smoking did (srs) . A cigarette habit for me is almost 80 bucks a week, an e-cig habit is 5 bucks a week.

this company's little e-cigs wound up being my favorite, refillable tank style and a manual battery with good life...their pro line is good for the weed and cigarette smoker (has oil, wax and plant tanks that interchange) but I found the pro-line comes apart because its all magnetic and is constantly pulled on- nothing a tiny spot of glue hasn't fixed but annoying for the price.

https://www.v2.com/

i think it's pretty cool, but i wonder how many folks i see blowing smoke are blowing thc into the air :D
...which i dont mind at all, cuz i see a wide age-range of folks with the e-cigs.

I am not sure if what is being discussed here is the same as 'vaping'. Mostly 16-20 yo do it, I have seen very few elderly vaping, anyhow I hate the cool kids / kool kids wannabe that fill up the room or entire parking lot with some scented fog.
I admit as a non smoker it's much more present than cigarette smoke but still I don't want to be breathing in that shit.

Last edited:
I'm sitting at 6 mg,doesn't seem to effect anything. Feel so much better

I went from a 3 pack of mini cigars, a day habit to vape. I started on the cheap and learned my lesson. If you are a smoker, and want to make the transition, go with a good Mod, with removable batteries, (less likely to combust), and a tank that can simulate the feel of real smoke. I do not endorse any products or stores but I use "smok alien" Mod, with a "smok Cloud Beast" tank. It did the trick, no real smoke or desire for 9 months

Yea I started small and quickly bought larger to maintain no cigs. Started at 24mg over a year ago and recently went from 3mg down to 2mg. Still get people asking about them or telling me how much worse they are than cigs though. Just tell them I got my desired "quitting tobacco" goals, don't stink,can smell & taste again,no more hacking and no struggling to catch my breath after minimal effort!

Get Shredded!
I love how people just interject their opinion when your just standing there mining your own business. "Those are worse then real cigarettes" I hear that crap all the time.

A recent study shows that e cigarettes are less than or equal to 5% of the danger of cigs. A new study including all the people who don't know what their doing. My estimate, 1% as bad if you use them correctly. Use quality liquids, good coils, Amsterdam masks sure you have good cotton. If anyone wants advice on how to build coils or how to properly use cotton they can message me. Most just buy plug and play coils. Me? I make mine perfectly and do it myself for 1/20th of the cost at most.

A recent study shows that e cigarettes are less than or equal to 5% of the danger of cigs. A new study including all the people who don't know what their doing. My estimate, 1% as bad if you use them correctly. Use quality liquids, good coils, Amsterdam masks sure you have good cotton. If anyone wants advice on how to build coils or how to properly use cotton they can message me. Most just buy plug and play coils. Me? I make mine perfectly and do it myself for 1/20th of the cost at most.

I build myself and it's a big money saver.

I think I saw that same study from Europe. Something like, in a group of former smokers who only vape, carcinogens in their blood went down by 97% in a 10 month period?

The one I read was done at a prestigious college in the us.

The tfv8 comes with the rebuildable coil deck that's easy to start w for beginners, I'm sure the tfv12 does. I Vape pretty heavy and usually get a few weeks easy out of a coil. Since I diy juice I don't mind buying a few coils. Haven't tried the rebuildable but I did wick guy, I was told about a week tops on the cotton. That's why I never got into them, I just like to vape & go

The tfv8 comes with the rebuildable coil deck that's easy to start w for beginners, I'm sure the tfv12 does. I Vape pretty heavy and usually get a few weeks easy out of a coil. Since I diy juice I don't mind buying a few coils. Haven't tried the rebuildable but I did wick guy, I was told about a week tops on the cotton. That's why I never got into them, I just like to vape & go
The v12 doesn't

Glad I bought the v8 just before the 12 came out then lol. Don't need anymore of a juice hog than this as is lol
I've been using the OBS Engine and Sense Herakles for the last few months.

I haven't used a regular tank since the tfv4. The new tanks are just overkill and $6 coils don't sound fun.

I've been using the OBS Engine and Sense Herakles for the last few months.

I haven't used a regular tank since the tfv4. The new tanks are just overkill and $6 coils don't sound fun.
I'd of never upgraded from the tfv4 but it started leaking and I just couldn't get it to stop no matter what I did! The tfv8 is a night & day difference in hit & flavor though. I find myself smoking much less now. I tend to average near a month a coil so 5-6$ a month isn't bad when juice cost so little to make. Im just not patient enough to sit & wrap the wire,pack cotton etc. Ive bought one tank (the 8) & my current box mod in the year so I'm still coming out saving huge compared to cigs lol. I will be trying my rba head next but still keep prebuilts on hand. I'll just rebuild it when I have time and throw it in the mix here & there.

Back