• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help with ph sarm cycle

Jtapps

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You've got to start somewhere right?
25 years old/ 5'11" / 208lb / 20% bf

So let's get started. Tell me I'm stupid and I don't know what I'm doing, whatever you have to say as long as you can follow it up with a little constructive criticism. Lol

So I've been lifting for about 2.5-3 years now and Ive decided that It's time to cut. I've been slowly going up in bf% for about a year and half now and I want to at least get back down to the 12-ish% mark that I started at.(with minimal Lbm loss) I tried out a ph by the name of Cerberus last year and it definitely yielded some results, about 7lb gain in 4 weeks probably 3-4 of which was lean(got some mean pumps). I'm thinking of trying this again but to cut, only this time I would get two bottles and do 4 doses daily for 6 weeks rather than 3 for 4 weeks. After this I was thinking I could go into an osterine cycle to clean up and do a bit of a recomp before pct. So what do you think, good/bad? Why so and if so then What's better?
Thanks guys

Back