• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy over here

Jtapps

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all, So I've been poking around here and many other forums for almost a year now and I finally decided it was about time I joined one. There have been many times I've wanted help and/or advice but couldn't bring myself to make an account as my girlfriend at the time would've killed me if she knew I was interested in aas. But alas, here I am and I'm full of questions

Welcome to asf brother. You've come to the right place.
Ask in the anabolic section and you will get help. Use the search optjon and you will find most questions already asked. But if not ask away. Sorry about your girl. I'm assuming she is gone?

Thanks for the help man. Soon to be gone, I've been packing her stuff into boxes all day. Feels great

I started a thread in the research and homebrew forum if anybody wants to take a gander and help a brotha out

I started a thread in the research and homebrew forum if anybody wants to take a gander and help a brotha out

welome.. that area doesn't get a whole lotta action.. whats your question ?

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back