• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I'm losing my shit. On tren

Tmart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you have any sort of drama in your life or any sort of woman issues whatsoever do NOT run good tren!!! I've been so close to doing somethint horrible a couple times and I'm honestly scared haha I have a temper already but holy shit I would literally cut someone's limbs off on this shit before I realized wtf my dumbass was doing

If you have any sort of drama in your life or any sort of woman issues whatsoever do NOT run good tren!!! I've been so close to doing somethint horrible a couple times and I'm honestly scared haha I have a temper already but holy shit I would literally cut someone's limbs off on this shit before I realized wtf my dumbass was doing
Damn Tmart., Tren can definately make ya feel that way.!! Take a deep breath and take a few puffs of herb or a xanny. What ester and what are your doses looking like brotha.??

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dude that's a mirror of what I have going on right now. Add 100mg tren ace per day, ephedrine, and Adderall, it's a recipe for something bad. Then again if there's a legitimate issue it could just be anger or resentment

I'm on 160mg tren a eod. Also test and eq. I'm definitely taking some puffs as quick as I can this afternoon haha holy shit I scare myself.

I feel you gc be careful bro, gotta run the tren not let the tren run you. I'm just struggling with that right now haha

I'm on good tren right now and each day is a real challenge of mental strength.

Walked through a Costco yesterday and was flipping out

Dude that's a mirror of what I have going on right now. Add 100mg tren ace per day, ephedrine, and Adderall, it's a recipe for something bad. Then again if there's a legitimate issue it could just be anger or resentment
Damn Garlic...adding that Adderall with Tren can really get that paranoia shifted into overdrive. I have gotten crazy paranoia from Tren alone., and from excessive amounts Adderall. Those 2 combined I don't even wanna think about. Stay strong mentally and try not to snap brotha.!! The trouble isn't worth it. Good luck dude.

Im in my 4th week on just 500mg of tren E. Haven't run tren in probably two years and starting to remember why.

I'm vascular and strong as fuck though. Fuck everything.

I'm on 160mg tren a eod. Also test and eq. I'm definitely taking some puffs as quick as I can this afternoon haha holy shit I scare myself.

I feel you gc be careful bro, gotta run the tren not let the tren run you. I'm just struggling with that right now haha
160mg eod is a stout dose brotha.!!! Just throwin this out there., I noticed some anger and "chip on my shoulder" attitude with high doses of EQ. Not so much with lower doses but wondering about EQ and Tren stacked together might magnify both possibly.???

Ha sounds like a good time tmart

Drop your tren ace down to 100mg eod, add proviron 75mg ed. If its good tren as you say 350mg wk is plenty.

IML Gear Cream!
I just keep reminding myself that I'm happy. That seems to be working

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Lol yeah man. I quit my sertraline a while back and that's not helping. Problem was that I couldn't get off, which is almost more of a problem. But add in a bunch of personal stress regarding my situation with money and unhappy and being drained from low carb days on top...That's a struggle!

You take care too man. Try not to flip your lid too bad lol

Lower the dose. Tren works well at low doses and has less sides. I would skip your next inject and taper down the inject after that.

Lower the dose. Tren works well at low doses and has less sides. I would skip your next inject and taper down the inject after that.

I'd listen to heavy. He's good peeps and looking out.

I am on 500mg of tren ace now too and I am handling it well. At first I felt strong aggression but I have been very positive.

I'm taking 4g of Phenibut and 1600mg of Sam-E per day.
I feel awesome. I haven't yelled at my fiancé yet :)

Try to keep your mind away from negative thoughts and laugh a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Drop your tren ace down to 100mg eod, add proviron 75mg ed. If its good tren as you say 350mg wk is plenty.

I much agree here.... I started up with tren A again two months ago after swearing to never touch it again. But this time out I decided to use the lowest effective dose possible. So I am doing 30mg a day with 100 mg of test p.

The results have been impressive and the gains have been very good. I get some anxiety and shortness of breath. And it takes a long time to cum (which actually kinda sucks).

So I learned that a little can go a long way. I was using 3 times that amount and all I did was increase the sides. I was actually thinking of reducing it to 20 mgs a day to see if the shortness of breath was any better.

^^ best advice. Proviron takes the edge off.

A little kratom on a bad day wouldn't hurt either.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Im in the same boat my friend its such a love hate relationship with tren

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
As much as I'd normally agree, I've found this run that there's a significant difference in fat loss between 400 and 700. Mostly because I got so fat. If I was leaner is be on 500 test and 3-400 tren.

My problems are related to real, tangible things as opposed to tren bs right now. As in I'm honestly not happy with my relationship and haven't been for quite a while

Lol yeah man. I quit my sertraline a while back and that's not helping. Problem was that I couldn't get off, which is almost more of a problem. But add in a bunch of personal stress regarding my situation with money and unhappy and being drained from low carb days on top...That's a struggle!

You take care too man. Try not to flip your lid too bad lol

you'll further deplete serotonin with adderall and ephedrine and why both? adderall whoops the norepinephrene anyway
if the adderall doesnt do it for you on its own, nothing a 1000mg of tyrosine and a tums with ingestion of the adderall won't help with....

dopamine is energy happy making, norepinephrine is just amped energy, serotonin is chill complacency(maybe happiness but thats speculative)

push serotonin up to high, dopamine goes down
dopamine goes too high, serotonin goes down
not quite but its the easiest way to explain it

Damn lots of people have this issue...it's a healthy dose but ran it higher then this before but just had less life factors to complicate things if you know what I mean. But proviron has the hair falling out side doesn't it? I won't run mast because of it

I am on 500mg of tren ace now too and I am handling it well. At first I felt strong aggression but I have been very positive.

I'm taking 4g of Phenibut and 1600mg of Sam-E per day.
I feel awesome. I haven't yelled at my fiancé yet :)

Try to keep your mind away from negative thoughts and laugh a lot.

4g of phenibut per day, everyday? That's going to be a couple weeks of pure hell if you discontinue that down the road.

I'm smoking trees for this tren run and I don't normally do that. I was actually going to quit soon and see what happens but that sounds like a bad idea right now :coffee:

As much as I'd normally agree, I've found this run that there's a significant difference in fat loss between 400 and 700. Mostly because I got so fat. If I was leaner is be on 500 test and 3-400 tren.

My problems are related to real, tangible things as opposed to tren bs right now. As in I'm honestly not happy with my relationship and haven't been for quite a while

Bingo on the second part, I don't think it's tren I think life bullshit is amplified a tad but that's it. I'm upping the dose

he must be running strango. i agree, anything over that dose is just crazy sides. its like drinking an entire bottle of booze after your already drunk, makes no sense.

160mg eod is a stout dose brotha.!!! Just throwin this out there., I noticed some anger and "chip on my shoulder" attitude with high doses of EQ. Not so much with lower doses but wondering about EQ and Tren stacked together might magnify both possibly.???

Im on test tren eq proviron. I've really got to remind my self what I'm on b4 I say something or act out.

What gets me b4 I can catch my self is stupid comments. I pop off before I know it. The wife gets me at my weakest moments as well!
At least she knows what I'm on and I can later say sorry I'm a douche bag at the moment.

Damn lots of people have this issue...it's a healthy dose but ran it higher then this before but just had less life factors to complicate things if you know what I mean. But proviron has the hair falling out side doesn't it? I won't run mast because of it
I haven't had the hair loss issue with proviron like I've had with mast or winny. I suppose everyone has different results but provion has been great for me.

Back