• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Post

thundercross

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi All!

Just relocated from southern Europe to Scotland a couple of months ago.
Im an experienced enthusiast of the sport, and im here to learn and hopefully give my contribution and shed some light on a few topics
Relocation was stressfull, and im still getting adapted to some foods and meal habits that the british have which are very different from I was accostumed to.

So, overall physique has been suffering from that adaptation (which is still going on), but slowly things are getting back to normal.
Found a good gym to train in, and I should be between 200 and 210 lbs now.

Cheers!

Hi All!

Just relocated from southern Europe to Scotland a couple of months ago.
Im an experienced enthusiast of the sport, and im here to learn and hopefully give my contribution and shed some light on a few topics
Relocation was stressfull, and im still getting adapted to some foods and meal habits that the british have which are very different from I was accostumed to.

So, overall physique has been suffering from that adaptation (which is still going on), but slowly things are getting back to normal.
Found a good gym to train in, and I should be between 200 and 210 lbs now.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum my brother. A lot of knowledge around here. Dig in!

Back