• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Greetings All...

lukedawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My name is Luke and I am from Syracuse, NY (Central New York area)

I am 33 years old and have been fit/athletic my whole life... a few years ago I decided to take bodybuilding seriously. I had always been a tall lean guy and never had a particularly impressive build. My whole life I idolized guys like Arnold, Dolph Lundgren, John Cena, etc... I just thought big tall huge guys had the world buy the balls...not to mention the women by the thighs....I wanted to be big....So a friend of mine turned me on to anabolics and I have gone through a series of trial and error cycles over the past few years chasing the dream....I started off at 6'4" 205 lbs, and 3 years later i sit at 265. I am not sure about bodyfat but i can see all my abs and most of my obliques so I consider myself to be mildly lean. My lifts are a 405 bench, 685 deadlift, 585 squat. I dont compete or anything I just enjoy getting big and strong. I joined here so I can learn from you guys since I am sure the majority of you have been doing this a long time. I am humble and hoping to learn, thanks for having me.

Currently Running Test E/Deca with a 50mg/day anadrol lead-in. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Aboard!

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF. You ve. Come to the right place. Many extremely knowledgeable members here willing to help you meet your goals.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back