• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Var guidance

Christof

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, I was looking at doing an anavar only cycle(yea I'm a pussy I know "it's for women") do you guys mind giving me guidance on dosage and PCT recommendations etc. I feel this is my biggest hurdle. Once I figure this out I will go ahead and order. I've searched forums and haven't found much guidance on this. Thanks

Most guys who use Anavar do well on 40-50mg per day. I don't think I would go beyond that. Have your PCT stuff like Nolvadex and Clomid lined up and on hand BEFORE you begin your cycle. Getting blood work done at the 4 week mark during your cycle would be a good idea. Remember that although Anavar is not known for heavy side effects, gyno can also happen after the gear cycle is over with due to lack of natural Testosterone production. At that time before your own natural Test comes back, even your usual trace Estrogen blood levels can be free to roam without any of the usual competition it gets from high levels of Androgen.

Here's a fairly good place for basic info. Look around and spend some time there reading....

https://www.steroid.com/steroid_profiles.php

Also for women my ex took 10mg a day, split 5,mg am/ 5mg pm ok

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Back