• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone Ever Try JuicePal? Or heard of them?

TheMyth1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

i frequent other boards and know some people, and found out about a source called JuicePal, since i'm sure others here frequent other boards. Has anyone heard of JuicePal before?

Thanks in advance everyone!

He was on AB but decided to leave on his own. No bad circumstances led to him leaving. Those that tried his stuff liked it. I believe he is on another board but I forget which one.

I tried them complete scam made an order talked me through the process and then complete silence after. Went on their forum and asked why I haven't heard anything post was taken down and I was banned.

Lmao why the fuck would you order gear from a place that sounds like a kids drink? 🤦*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tell me about it I know a reliable source and my buddy tells me not to use them use this guy he's legit ends up not knowing what he's talkin about!

I tried them complete scam made an order talked me through the process and then complete silence after. Went on their forum and asked why I haven't heard anything post was taken down and I was banned.
You should have asked your buddy for my email. You were not scammed by me. (if you were even scammed, maybe you just a competitor source lying) I do not have a forum. If you google my name, there is a piece of shit blackmailer ( google blackmail on AB or other boards even) who created a forum and pretending to be to scam people. I am on gh15.org a private bodybuilding board. I was on anabolicboard, but have had threats by the angry blackmailer. He was upset because i would not pay him $500 for him to leave me alone. He has attacked other sources but something about him pissed him off. He tried to spam my emails, but failed. I must have hit a nerve so he decided to create a fake website and create fake forum accounts to continue to scam others.

Any board that i am is filled with positive reviews. Nobody beats me. My Gear goes through insulin, fast t/a , all payment methods available, 99.9% purity . HPLC tests. (real reports, not pdf edited ones like other labs, you can contact the site owner to verify) All of the so called top labs, if you dig on the internet hard enough you will find "bad batches" with low T scores or incorrectly dosed products. Or horrible pip, etc.

i had to lay low off AB, there was the blackmailer on there telling me he will make fake emails and email me and report all my money gram names and paypal names to the feds. Wasnt worth it to me so i got offline, but while i was there, even while i am not there, people still praise me.

"better gear than Pharma grade "
"Pharmacies can learn a thing or 2 from JP"

nobody who has tried my gear has told me they have tried something better from anyone else.

I have never scammed anyone. there is a fake website that advertises me roidzforum. this guy is the blackmailer who blackmailed sources with email bomb threats, i just had enough balls to tell him to fuck off. and i hit a nerve so he decided a website to me... to scam people

Last edited:
You should have asked your buddy for my email. You were not scammed by me. (if you were even scammed, maybe you just a competitor source lying) I do not have a forum. If you google my name, there is a piece of shit blackmailer ( google blackmail on AB or other boards even) who created a forum and pretending to be to scam people. I am on gh15.org a private bodybuilding board. I was on anabolicboard, but have had threats by the angry blackmailer. He was upset because i would not pay him $500 for him to leave me alone. He has attacked other sources but something about him pissed him off. He tried to spam my emails, but failed. I must have hit a nerve so he decided to create a fake website and create fake forum accounts to continue to scam others.

Any board that i am is filled with positive reviews. Nobody beats me. My Gear goes through insulin, fast t/a , all payment methods available, 99.9% purity . HPLC tests. (real reports, not pdf edited ones like other labs, you can contact the site owner to verify) All of the so called top labs, if you dig on the internet hard enough you will find "bad batches" with low T scores or incorrectly dosed products. Or horrible pip, etc.

i had to lay low off AB, there was the blackmailer on there telling me he will make fake emails and email me and report all my money gram names and paypal names to the feds. Wasnt worth it to me so i got offline, but while i was there, even while i am not there, people still praise me.

"better gear than Pharma grade "
"Pharmacies can learn a thing or 2 from JP"

nobody who has tried my gear has told me they have tried something better from anyone else.

I have never scammed anyone. there is a fake website that advertises me roidzforum. this guy is the blackmailer who blackmailed sources with email bomb threats, i just had enough balls to tell him to fuck off. and i hit a nerve so he decided a website to me... to scam people

Jfc your first post and its drama filled... you paying sponsor fee's?

It was on roidzforum must be multiple users with juicepal sorry for any confusion.

IML Gear Cream!
Juicepal was in AB for a little while as a sponsor. Nothing but good reviews. He did NOT do any sort of exit scam. He made the decision and announced it to everyone that he was leaving and that all packs would ship. He didn't say he was going to a private board but that w as the rumor and he just confirmed that. No one ever claimed he scammed them after he left. He did leave right around the time a blackmailer was hitting all the sources there. Everything in his post here is accurate. Like I said he got very good reviews over there. That's all I know.

Yep it was on the roidzforum. There must be multiple juicepal out there this guys email was juicepal@tuta.io stay away from this one.

Yep thats the scammer. He bought from me originally lol- he posted the 2 vials of mine with his forum in the background to make it look legit. So now when people in the gym try my gear out from resellers and they search for me, they go to his board with fake threads and posts thinking its legit and email him (thinking its me) directly and get scammed... the things some people will do for money ... pathetic. now I won't post my real email here out of respect for this board since i am not a sponsor here and paying a sponsorship fee... But i tell you what stock82, once i become a sponsor on here look for my thread and i will give you $250 store credit . thank you for clearing that up with everyone. appreciated

regards, jp

Back