• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroid for Sinus infection

VTX

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I been sitting in this doctors office for over an hour waiting to get a Steroid injection for this sinus infection. I'm thinking I have every Steroid you could want sitting at the house but I don't have this 1 simple Steroid that works wonders on sinus infections. What gives. Anyone no where it can be obtained on the UG ? I'm on a mission and when I find it I plan on stocking up.

Corticosteroids don't equal anabolic androgenic steroids...

I know that. But it is a type of steroid to treat sinus infection. I'm not looking to get swole off of it, lol, I am looking to be able to treat my own sinus infection without wasting my day at the doctors office.Figured if I had some on hand it would be convenient.

Prednisone?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Never had an injection for my sinus infections. I have chronic sinusitis. What is it called vtx.
When I was younger many guys I know would ask me to buy my prednisone/prednisolone.

Yeah Prednisone is one. Be nice to have a source to get it from. With all the meds available UG you would think it would be easy to obtain. I never really thought much about it but sitting in that lobby with all these people hacking and coughing I decided to try and find some and see the hassle of a doctor visit. :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mick, they give that OTC brother

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Prednisone works. It will cause weight gain depending on what dosage they give you. If they start higher youn will have to taper down every 3 days.

Mace it's just a corticosteroid. I find that after an injection it really clears up a sinus infection and has you feeling better within hours after the inject. Decatron is one. There are many. I need to ask my doc what they use. I just know it works like a champ.

IML Gear Cream!
Wow I have to check This out

I been sitting in this doctors office for over an hour waiting to get a Steroid injection for this sinus infection. I'm thinking I have every Steroid you could want sitting at the house but I don't have this 1 simple Steroid that works wonders on sinus infections. What gives. Anyone no where it can be obtained on the UG ? I'm on a mission and when I find it I plan on stocking up.

prednisone does the opposite of aas. It will decrease muscle mass and increase body fat. On top of that it works kinda like ibuprofen by lowering inflammation. By doing this it is keeping most of the blood from reaching areas that have been inflamed from intense weight lifting and greatly reduces recovery. That being said it helped me a lot when I had a crippling back spasm.

check places like ag guys etc

there used to be a bunch but they don't come quick

in all seriousness an ent recommended a neti pot with saline for my husband, who has polyps from shit burning in iraq, and the neti pot has been amazing
he dropped like three medications since he started using it

little indian woman ent too

its important not to use tap or well water if you go that route tho...amoebas

prednisone does the opposite of aas. It will decrease muscle mass and increase body fat. On top of that it works kinda like ibuprofen by lowering inflammation. By doing this it is keeping most of the blood from reaching areas that have been inflamed from intense weight lifting and greatly reduces recovery. That being said it helped me a lot when I had a crippling back spasm.

this
it should be considered as a last resort for most cases
but I had the same experience with muscle/skeletal probs..life saver after trying a million other avenues

Back