• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hi there

lucien

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im not new , but was a way for a lot of time , im competing in classic culturism in europe being fairly "good ranked" in amateur classic culturism till 1,72cm , i wanted to ask some info , from where can i get a "good" source of hgh , because mine just died and here in portugal et least for me i just can find evogene , and i think its underdosed or even bunk? any user from europe can help me out?

And i have access to all pharm grade , i have a "pharmacy" so no prescription needed , if anyone need some gear i can ship or trade for good just need some help and i can help out too thanks for reading and sorry for the weird english ahah , still "learning" .

On Behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to asf! Please read the rules and stickies.

Welcome. Great group here. Pay attention to the vets and read the stickies. Disregard the tranny Aries.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

Back