• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kuda, Selios, BlackOps, Blackstar

Blackstar website is still open

We're they all the same person? Sorry behind on most those except blackstar. I do remember a issue with him falling off but lots of money was left uncollected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're they all the same person? Sorry behind on most those except blackstar. I do remember a issue with him falling off but lots of money was left uncollected.

kuda is the man that died and yes they were the same shop

I loved his gear, I'm open to trades for his stuff

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm pinning me some BSR gearz tonight! Any of you unjerked, pales have any of his zannies for me?

IML Gear Cream!
lol ppl loved his zannies, I used to have a problem with them so I stayed away, but his test e had me stronger than any test I've been on, even pharm grade test

lol ppl loved his zannies, I used to have a problem with them so I stayed away, but his test e had me stronger than any test I've been on, even pharm grade test

I still have some of his test e, superdrol, anadrol left over.

His DMAA tabs were great! And I remember that his lady var were amazing at 10mg. Had a local female athlete compete on two of the 5mg tabs a day and did very very well on them.

That wasn't the forklift accident that killed him though, you can see him handily getting away.

Oh I know it was in memoriam, although I have a feeling he is alive and well regardless of the "proof". Probably already been back as a sponsor once or twice :coffee:

I shot my last cc of Blackstar tren base in memory of him.

I still have tren base , aromasin and some mystery pills from him he sent me Eca stack and something else wasn't sure what it was

Oh I know it was in memoriam, although I have a feeling he is alive and well regardless of the "proof". Probably already been back as a sponsor once or twice :coffee:
I can assure you he is deceased. You really think he could have kept that manic personality under wraps? Lol. He was a wild man, but towards the end I kind of liked him

Get Shredded!
I can assure you he is deceased. You really think he could have kept that manic personality under wraps? Lol. He was a wild man, but towards the end I kind of liked him
keeping it 1 hunnid!
I felt the same way, some of his posts made me feel like smacking the shit outta him, and at times made me laugh. RIP BSR

If he liked you he would often more than double your order. How many sources leave a note in your pack? Lol

We've had a couple other manic loud mouth sponsors since him wouldn't you say?

If he liked you he would often more than double your order. How many sources leave a note in your pack? Lol

But... I want a note.. Now I'm having serious regrets about not placing an order with this guy.

Our only interaction was "Do you have real bars?" and his response, "That I do"

Oh the regrets.. and to think we we're really starting to bond in that discussion.

yup, or overnight the fkin thing LOL

That's just smart business. Gotta throw off the PO on a consistent basis. Keep them guessing. :coffee:

He was in a class all by himself IMO, haha

True. Always brought me a laugh.. Love sponsors with personality, not that I ever order from them, and sadly they don't usually last.

Maybe he is alive and well and has toned it down some lol. Would hate it if the fucker died.

True. Always brought me a laugh.. Love sponsors with personality, not that I ever order from them, and sadly they don't usually last.

Maybe he is alive and well and has toned it down some lol. Would hate it if the fucker died.

wasnt there concrete evidence that he died from an OD rc fentanyl?

wasnt there concrete evidence that he died from an OD rc fentanyl?
Not that I am aware, but that was the general conclusion. What was odd was he was in the hospital for close to two weeks being dying. That doesn't follow the OD norm.

Back