• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Logger needed

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I need a logger to run a 5x5 deal. You must have 500+ post, in good standing with the board, and update with pics at least 4 times each week. You can go to our site www.unclez.ru and select the 5x5 deal and see what combo would work for you. I will select the best candidate in the next few day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick opportunity for some lucky individual! You would have to be off your rocker not to jump at this rare opportunity!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I can OTG, BUT HAVEN'T had 5000 posts but Z knows I have been very loyal for last 5 years

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Testosterone Enanthate - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone Prop - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

IML Gear Cream!
I also vote Drealdeal! Stand up guy , and any log he's previously run I've seen is really thoroughly done

Amazing opportunity right here! I would be all over this if I had been around this forum longer ..... came here fairly recently after years on another forum. Glad I decided to branch out and I plan to make this my home. Preparing for my first NPC contest so something like this would be awesome. No worries .... I'm not going anywhere so when I hit that magical post count I will be all over opportunities like this. Best of luck folks ... I look forward to following the winners log. Gainz!

OTG can you figure out who is the most loyal behind the blogs (real customers)

Bro begging isn't going to help you out that much more. OTG will pick who will perform the best for the brand that will surly be good for the community

Bro begging isn't going to help you out that much more. OTG will pick who will perform the best for the brand that will surly be good for the community
Never once I bragged about anything other than "loyalty" ...

Get Shredded!
Never once I bragged about anything other than "loyalty" ...

More so about loyal customers...who says I'm a loyal customer? Are you saying I'm loyal?

More so about loyal customers...who says I'm a loyal customer? Are you saying I'm loyal?

Stay of the recreational drugs lol, not permitted here. You just replied to your own comment and spoke to yourself. Hahaha

I need a logger to run a 5x5 deal. You must have 500+ post, in good standing with the board, and update with pics at least 4 times each week. You can go to our site www.unclez.ru and select the 5x5 deal and see what combo would work for you. I will select the best candidate in the next few day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's up but it's been a while...i kinda fell off if you will

I'm putting a order in today first one this year yep shame shame I know! But yea man I would be in on this if you still need someone... thanks bro!

B/P

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Not sure if these posts are ready for some muscle

Ill throw my name in the hat.

My last 'Log' for EP domestic line did not went good.

So i got dibs guys 😀😎

Back