• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Labels?

Btheman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I am getting the stuff together to brew some gear for personal use . I am wondering what you use for labels. I mean I have new vials, tops and rubber inserts. Spend all the time and money to make 10 to 20 of a couple different types . How do you label them . I am not looking to sell any but a piece of tape with the name scratched on some new gear seems like it will ruin the whole thing.

You are right it does I was just wanting a cleaner finished look . I am kinda picky but I will probably use a sharpie .

If you got a laser printer they have sheets of various shapes, sizes, and kinds of cool labels to go to town on -- transparent, waterproof, etc.

Avery has an address label template thats what i use for mine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ok so I am getting the stuff together to brew some gear for personal use . I am wondering what you use for labels. I mean I have new vials, tops and rubber inserts. Spend all the time and money to make 10 to 20 of a couple different types . How do you label them . I am not looking to sell any but a piece of tape with the name scratched on some new gear seems like it will ruin the whole thing.

All u need is adobe illustrator a inkjet printer. And labels from avery the 3/4" x 2-3/8". Done. Easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back