• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oil Change

Samson

Whatever It Takes
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How often are you guys donating blood? I'm trying to do it every 8 weeks. Just curious what the consensus is.

once a year

The sarcasm is strong
No seriously, I used to go often and I talked to my doc and he said unless the Hematocrit is sky high don't bother and drink more water.

No seriously, I used to go often and I talked to my doc and he said unless the Hematocrit is sky high don't bother and drink more water.

Did he give specific ideas for that, like 55 is "sky high"?

I thought the risks were pretty significant, even the mild elevation we get at elevation... i.e. it's a measurable increase in clotting problems for the population as a whole.

Did he give specific ideas for that, like 55 is "sky high"?

I thought the risks were pretty significant, even the mild elevation we get at elevation... i.e. it's a measurable increase in clotting problems for the population as a whole.

Mine was 53 point something and my doctor was meh, donating would not hurt but it's nothing critical.

I was surprised when he said that.

It is possible to donate for reasons that aren't totally selfish, ya know, like to help your fellow human beings out :coffee: .

IML Gear Cream!
It is possible to donate for reasons that aren't totally selfish, ya know, like to help your fellow human beings out :coffee: .
Very good point! You don't need rep points it appears.

Let me add....I stay on year round and have for years. I'm a firm believer in quality fish oil....it has many many benefits. I have never given blood. My blood markers are always in range. 500mg of Test year round with either Deca or Mast alongside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me add....I stay on year round and have for years. I'm a firm believer in quality fish oil....it has many many benefits. I have never given blood. My blood markers are always in range. 500mg of Test year round with either Deca or Mast alongside.

Used to take fish oil...
How much are you taking?

Mine was 53 point something and my doctor was meh, donating would not hurt but it's nothing critical.

I was surprised when he said that.

Another good data point, thx. I seem to hover at 53 myself while on anything.

Meh, "fellow" humans.

Many of us can't donate though: accutane and finasteride are a couple big disqualifiers. Blood thinners, I think... or maybe I'm daft. Let's see...

http://www.redcrossblood.org/donating-blood/eligibility-requirements/eligibility-criteria-topic

Yep: Coumadin, Warfarin, etc... I'm sure that effects a few peeps here. Hep B or C is another disqual, didn't know that.

But the big ones are "HIV positive" and "men who have sex with men". That's like 75% of ASF. Y'all need to stop donating and trying to infect other people with gay AIDS you selfish fucks.

4800mg per day

What brand do you use ldog? I cannot find good shit, thanks.

Get Shredded!
It has to be USP certified.

Look up USP certified fish oil.

I use Nature Made.

It has to be USP certified.

Look up USP certified fish oil.

I use Nature Made.

Thank you, so this stuff here? if so I will need to get some, and you take 4 pills a day? spread out throughout the day?

Fish Oil.jpg

Thank you, so this stuff here? if so I will need to get some, and you take 4 pills a day? spread out throughout the day?

View attachment 25744

Yes...there is another Nature Made 1200mg option too....you near a Sam's club or Walgreens?

Yes...there is another Nature Made 1200mg option too....you near a Sam's club or Walgreens?

Walgreens is real close, so you use the other one or this one?

*edit, is it this one? also 4 pills a day spread out?

Fish Oil 2.jpg

Last edited:
That's it.,,get this one.

Yes...4 pills at breakfast with my blackstrap molasses and biscuits!!!!

That's it.,,get this one.

Great! so 4 pills a day spread out?

*edit, just read above post, we must have posted at the same time, so all 4 at once? which is cool get them out of the way early lol.

Yes..all at once. Keep me posted.

Yes..all at once. Keep me posted.

Will do and thanks, going to pick this up today if Walgreens has it in stock that is.

Another good data point, thx. I seem to hover at 53 myself while on anything.

Meh, "fellow" humans.

Many of us can't donate though: accutane and finasteride are a couple big disqualifiers. Blood thinners, I think... or maybe I'm daft. Let's see...

http://www.redcrossblood.org/donating-blood/eligibility-requirements/eligibility-criteria-topic

Yep: Coumadin, Warfarin, etc... I'm sure that effects a few peeps here. Hep B or C is another disqual, didn't know that.

But the big ones are "HIV positive" and "men who have sex with men". That's like 75% of ASF. Y'all need to stop donating and trying to infect other people with gay AIDS you selfish fucks.

75% is a very conservative estimation. Also sharing is caring :kiss:.

Back