• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dosage question

FoxTrotter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just got my labs after the first 6 weeks trt. I inject the equivalent of 200mg weekly. I inject every 3 days and got tested right when my next injection was due. I also use 250 iu HCG eod. My levels came back at 1253 ng. I'm wanting to reduce that to around 800-1000 ng. Any suggestions on how much I should reduce T injection is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Dropping dosage to 150mg weekly would likely do it but why even do that? 1253 is a pretty decent number for 200 mg/week IMO and nothing wrong with being a little above the high end of the "normal" Total T scale- I dont think you need to inject every 3 days though- Once a week should be fine.
I just got my labs after the first 6 weeks trt. I inject the equivalent of 200mg weekly. I inject every 3 days and got tested right when my next injection was due. I also use 250 iu HCG eod. My levels came back at 1253 ng. I'm wanting to reduce that to around 800-1000 ng. Any suggestions on how much I should reduce T injection is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks. My hematocrit came back at 50. It was 45 before starting 6 weeks prior, so that has me concerned. Plus, my BP has risen. I know donating blood helps, but from what I understand it only drops your hematocrit levels by 1% each time you donate, so that would not seem to be enough to keep it down.

In my experience 150-180 was perfect for me split into 2 injections if u want lower hematocrit that had me perfect also drink a lot of water that's supposed to help with bp u probably already know that I take apple cider vinegar with every meal that's suppose to help also

Back