• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wesleyz *411* on AndroHard by MuscleGELZ

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So you have probably seen and heard all about this new product. But what is it, and where did it come from...
LINK TO PURCHASE
https://www.musclegelz.com/?wpam_id=5

Background:
The original product "AndroHard" was sold by Primordial Performances. It was a legendary product and it only went out of production because the FDA seized Primordial and completely shut them down a few years ago. It was a combination of the Ingredients Randro(Androsterone) and Epiandro (epiandrosterone)

Here you see me holding 2 of the new bottles and an OG AndroHard by Primordial (not for sale-no msgs please)
17361616_1596539923720079_7694825616203701471_n.jpg

What is the MuscleGELZ formula?
It is the same. It is a combination of Randro (Androsterone) and Epiandro (epiandrosterone) 50mgs of each ingredient per mL for a total of 100mgs per mL.

What do these ingredients do?
Essentially a PreCursor to DHT.
Epiandro + Androsterone will convert to DHT
DHT- A lamen's term description
-Has been used in the medical community and shown long term to have growth effects on the penis.
-Has been used to increase Male Libido, due to the increases in Erection quality
-Potentially believed to cause hair loss and acne as main side effects
-Is not believed to be liver toxic at all
-It is believed that increases in DHT causes potential enlargement of Prostate, but contradictory it is used to treat Prostate Enlargement in the medical community
-4x stronger then Tesosterone
-Used to eliminate and reduce GYNO..ie it does not convert to estrogen
-Believed to improve overall mood, muscle density, sexual health, strength

How does EpiAndro and Androsterone (Randro) compare??
Good question. They are very very similar. In fact in Patrick's Arnold's testing, it is very difficult to even differentiate one from another,they are that close.
But users generally report that Androsterone gives them a better sense of well being, alpha feeling, improvements in mood and libido over Epiandro. So by combining them, you have the best of both worlds!
Randro or R-DHEA is known as “Reduced DHEA” because it is a 5a-reduced metabolite of DHEA. It’s more commonly referred to as androsterone.
Epiandrosterone is a precursor to Stanolone, a powerful steroid hormone

When would I use this product?
I personally use this myself for body recomp, and I have used this combo with well over 100+ personal training clients in the last 3-4 years for body recomp/cutting cycles, with 100% success. I have not had one person who was not happy with their results. It can be used at anytime, but I personally feel that it shows its results best, when used on a lower bodyfat. This is not to say that it will not work if you are on a higher bodyfat..it will assist in lowering it..but the extreme muscle hardening result, is easier and better seen in a lower bodyfat athlete.

What can I expect from the combination of Randro and Epiandro?
+ Increased Strength
+ Increased Hardening
+ Bloat reduction
+ Increased Recovery
+ Strong Anti-estrogen
+ May Help Increase Libido
+ Increased Aggression

What possible side effects may I encounter on AndroHard?
Side-effects fwill be limited to androgenic side-effects such as oily skin, acne, and increased hair shedding if the user is prone. These side effects are mild and temporary for most users. Hair thinning, or shedding will usually show itself only after high dosage and long term use. I will also tell you that inflexibility can occur when using this product long term, most often when using dosages over 400mgs ED You will get stronger, muscles get drier and much much tighter, so if you need super flexibility, remember this when choosing your dosage.

Can I counter DHT/Hair thinning/shedding if I am prone to it while on a cycle?

Absolutely. Either purchase or obtain a script for NIZORAL 2% shampoo (not 1%) or get yourself some Pura D' Or. Take a dime sized amount, lather and massage into scalp. Allow to sit on the scalp for 5-10minutes and rinse. Do this ED or EOD during cycle, and you will not only see a lack of shedding, but most users experience hair thickening. Need a link to Pura? Click Here- >

Is an extreme body recomp using this possible?
Yes it is, but it will depend on your experience level, ability to dial in your own body, and your ability to diet, do proper cardio, etc, etc...

I would encourage you to check out my older IML Log. It is called "Wesley VS Epiandro" I made this log before I worked with IML and before I was a rep. This picture above was using Epiandro alone for 30 days. Mind you, I have been competing for 20+ years, so I do know how to dial my body in for a show and in a quick period of time..But don't think for a second that high dosed Epiandro, high dosed Randro, or high dosed AndroHard cannot get you in superior shape in a short period of time.

Here are my original logs
Wesley VS. Epiandro (over 70,000 views) = http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/4046-Wesley-VS-EPI-ANDRO-RX-by-Iron-Mag-Labs
Wesley VS. Randro = http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/11057-Wesley-VS-R-Andro-Rx-by-Iron-Mag-Labs?highlight=wesley+randro

What dosage do you suggest?
My personal suggestion and is not based on anything except experiences, personal and with clients. 400-800mgs ED is the dosage I suggest. In 2-3 increments when possible. Mind you Eric Portratz when he invented AndroHard (Primordial) made the starting dosage of his product 750mgs ED..and remember his product was legendary. People still sell AndroHard here and there for $3-400 dollars on Ebay.

What duration should I run this?
Most of my clients and myself do 30-60 day cycles of this.

Is this product Androhard and it's ingredients Suppressive to natural HPTA?
Yes. However it is mild compared to most ingredients. But be sure to have a solid PCT setup for after your cycle, if you are using this and not using with a test base.

What can be used as a Legal OTC Test Base besides this?
4-Andro. It converts to Testosterone. 2-400mgs ED is pretty standard. You can purchase Super 4-Andro at Iron Mag Labs and use my discount code
"WES15" in capital letters at checkout for 15% off. Purchase Super 4Andro here>> http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/super-4-andro-rx/

Can AndroHard and it's ingredients irritate my Prostate or cause prostate issues?
It is possible. However research also shows that it can resolve existing Prostate issues. What my personal experience has shown, that randro and epiandro tends to effect users who are older and have long term history using Steroids. Weak or disturbed urine stream, especially at night can be signs that the Prostate is enlarged. It can easily return to normal size from discontinuing the source of the issue, such as testosterone or DHT derivatives. A very good product that I personally use and with clients, is Urinozinc @ 2caps per day while on cycle.>>> Purchase here: http://stores.gymntonic.com/urinozinc-prostate-health-60-capsules/

Why Transdermal? And where do I apply for best results?
Transdermal delivery has a variety of advantages compared with the oral route. In particular, it is used when there is a significant first-pass effect of the liver that can prematurely metabolize drugs.
"The permeation of testosterone across the scrotal skin was 5 times greater than the permeation rates at other anatomical sites.[4,7] Skin from other sites, however, such as the arm and chest, show very similar barrier properties: clonidine application was shown to result in very similar plasma concentrations.[4] Consequently, a hierarchy of permeability at different anatomical sites can be generalized, where the skin at the epigenital region is said to have the highest permeability followed by skin from the head and neck region, the skin at the trunk (chest, stomach, back), the skin at the arm, and finally the skin of the legs"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2700785/
My personal suggestion is to apply to the Chest/Shoulders or abdomen.

Can I stack this with HRT/TRT?
Of course you can. The ingredients in AndroHard when combined with HRT/TRT actually have a very synergistic effect and even when low dosed AndroHard is used, the user will see excellent results, better mood and feeling of well being is very common with these ingredients (Randro - Epiandro - combined with HRT)

If you had to pick 2 anabolics that "SHARE" similar characteristic and performance benefits as AndroHard, what would they be?
Anavar and Masteron

I hope you guys enjoy this real life breakdown of the product. Please use my affiliate link to find out more about this product. Please feel free to share and link this to your social media for your friends. Thanks everyone and I will answer as many questions as I can on this product, or the ingredients in AndroHard

Thank you for your time!!!
-Wesley

PURCHASE ANDRO HARD NOW!!!
https://www.musclegelz.com/?wpam_id=5

Also feel free to use my discount code "WES15" at these fine Supplement Stores for 15% off all your orders
www.ironmaglabs.com
www.ironmagresearch.com
www.imlhers.com
www.masupps.com

Can't wait, ordering as soon as I'm back from vacation.

Sent from my Pixel XL

Is it bad I'm on my trip and totally consumed by the thought of lathering andro hard all over lol

Sent from my Pixel XL

Not at all man, I would do the same thing.

If I were going south, that would be my sunscreen.

Super happy this compound is available.

Thanks again Chad and you and ur gf have an awesome time, Ill catch up with you on FB-

Not at all man, I would do the same thing.

If I were going south, that would be my sunscreen.

Super happy this compound is available.

Thanks again Chad and you and ur gf have an awesome time, Ill catch up with you on FB-
Will do brother. I'll be doing a log on it here as well once I grab it. Be very interesting to see how it synergistically will work with some other compounds I'll be running as well. Going to be a fun ride.

Sent from my Pixel XL

always down to try a product that give me more wood....

would stacking this with var and winny be bad? due to the similarity? was also thinking it might be good to run while taking a break from orals? what do you think would be best?

Back