• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sale! Sale! Sale!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Every GEAR enthusiast knows that adding new compounds to ones arsenal can quickly become expensive.
That's why PSL not only dropped prices to rock bottom to meet the demand in the market,
but we've added a SALE for the next 6 days

The SALE consists of 10% OFF all ORALS/INJECTABLES!

Giving you an option of many versatile compounds, and some of our most unique formulas,
to help increase your performance and promote muscle growth,
at the same time burning off that winter fat,
assisting you to reach your goals this up coming summer season!

"Become the person who would attract the results you seek.”

JypD4h.gif

The season will be here before you know it, so stock up on your essential compounds TODAY!

(click below to see our sale specials)
Includes International & US Fast Service

Every GEAR enthusiast knows that adding new compounds to ones arsenal can quickly become expensive.
That's why PSL not only dropped prices to rock bottom to meet the demand in the market,
but we've added a SALE for the next 6 days

The SALE consists of 10% OFF all ORALS/INJECTABLES!

Giving you an option of many versatile compounds, and some of our most unique formulas,
to help increase your performance and promote muscle growth,
at the same time burning off that winter fat,
assisting you to reach your goals this up coming summer season!

"Become the person who would attract the results you seek.”

JypD4h.gif

The season will be here before you know it, so stock up on your essential compounds TODAY!

(click below to see our sale specials)
Includes International & US Fast Service

Sweet deal ! I can feel the heat coming off this sale over hear.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity do you guys ever go over 10%? seems like all sales are only 10%.

Just out of curiosity do you guys ever go over 10%? seems like all sales are only 10%.

Its kinda of hard when we dropped prices so low, we dropped them twice in almost 2 years... on black Friday or around that time we have huge sales, and other times we do offer great savings.. But keep in mind that we also have reward points that people tend to over look and they add up quick, so in fact we offer multi ways to SAVE...

Its kinda of hard when we dropped prices so low, we dropped them twice in almost 2 years... on black Friday or around that time we have huge sales, and other times we do offer great savings.. But keep in mind that we also have reward points that people tend to over look and they add up quick, so in fact we offer multi ways to SAVE...

Yes forgot about the reward points, just seems like 10% really is not that much, I mean it is not a real attention grabber, now you start throwing around 20%+ then that will grab peeps attention lol, I know for me 10% does not do much so it does not make me jump.

Thanks Vision

Back