• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Recomp for summer sexy time

azuresky

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Actually my second cycle, but my first cycle was a few years back. I'm in shit shape and I don't want to see myself naked, skinnyfat is worse than skinny or fat.

Stats

Height: 6'1
Weight, as of like a week ago: 215
Diet: Shit
Lifts: I'm weak as fuck

Cycle:
Had a VA appointment today to do some labs and I was waiting for that so I wasn't pissing and bleeding gear into their vials.
Have a small 3-5 day vacation coming up in a week so I don't want to pin now and figure out how to pack my shit and I won't have a gym there, so I'm gonna wait about 2 weeks for my first pin.

Here's my gear, from Gorilla Pharm:
30x30mg Superdrol tabs
5x10ml vials of 225mg Test P/Tren A/Mast P
Nolva/Clomid

Putting in my HCG order when I get paid Monday (if you want to recommend a source feel free, otherwise looking at reliablerx hoping I don't need a prescription?)

Waiting to pin but don't want to wait to get started, so I'm gonna start now on the Superdrol 30mg ED for 30 days. That'll put half of it before I start pinning and half while I'm pinning.

Math tells me I'll get about 7 weeks' worth of 1ml ED pinning before PCT, so I'm looking at

2 weeks:
30mg Superdrol ED

2 weeks:
30mg Superdrol ED
225mg Test/Tren/Mast ED (75mg each)

5 weeks:
225mg Test/Tren/Mast ED (75mg each)
HCG 2x/wk for the boys

PCT:
Nolva/Clomid

Maybe I'll get that summer body. Pics to follow. Maybe my workouts too, but I'm pretty damn weak right now so I'm undecided.

I hope your trolling..

Back