• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Textures..I'm getting sick of it!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, I wrestled with the chicken not long ago finding out or suspecting an allergy (or just sick of years and years of the shit), but even the texture alone make me gag.. Anymore certain foods and the texture are just taking a toll, years and years of eating the same shit..

Cottages cheese, it doesn't taste bad I enjoy it, but the texture every-time makes me gag, same with yams or sweet potatoes, instantaneously having a gag reflex.. I see eggs are next on the list, I'm already looking at them like WTF..

I have to chug my food down with water anymore..Textures are killing me anymore..I find myself eating shit just to avoid the mere thought of suicide with each bit of the foods I need..

The wife bought these veggie burgers, man, one bite and "spitooie", in the trash it went...

I'm just gonna eat bacon for the rest of my life,fuck this shit...Extra bacon on my bacon!

Tuna was the first item on my banned list. I wrote it off years ago as just the thought of it made me want to puke. Next it was chicken breast. I can't eat it anymore due to the taste and texture. Had to switch over to chicken thighs and now those are even starting to get to me. I have to have a lot of variety in what I eat nowadays because if I have to eat two of the same things back to back it makes me feel like I'm going to puke. Constant variety and creativity.

I just finished a plate full of calves liver, onions, mashed potatoes and gravy.

My kids laugh because when they make tuna salad I tell them it smells like dirty cooch....I told them they'll understand soon enough (17 and 18)...the wife gets pissed.

Start blending it if it doesn't bother you. Makes it digest quicker as well.

I give steak and shake a whole new meaning..

lol@ intense

I throw chicken in the crockpot with various things of varrying flavor and texture to change it up. I cant do baked or grilled chicken breast anymore at all..despise it

thighs mixed with breast is good to add more fat/flavor in the crockpot too

I blended many times, it takes a moment to get'em down, but it can be done.. Good suggestion..I may resort back to the old open and chug method..

And like V8 said, tuna is also on my list.. I had some salmon last night, it was like eating hot canned tune, wtf.. Chicken legs on the barbie sounds like a good idea, I just cant do breast, no fucking way, its killing me with every bite..

I cant do the veggy burgers Mick, no way, I just cant, the texture alone was like eating shit..

If you shave your head you could make a chicken poultice and absorb the protein through your skin.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

If you shave your head you could make a chicken poultice and absorb the protein through your skin.

<insert giant winkfinger here>
By gods grace we dont go bold in my family, I will rock my hair for long as I can, guys are losing it all at my age..I have hardly a few grays and a a full head of hair.. Im not shaving shit...

I blended many times, it takes a moment to get'em down, but it can be done.. Good suggestion..I may resort back to the old open and chug method..

And like V8 said, tuna is also on my list.. I had some salmon last night, it was like eating hot canned tune, wtf.. Chicken legs on the barbie sounds like a good idea, I just cant do breast, no fucking way, its killing me with every bite..

I cant do the veggy burgers Mick, no way, I just cant, the texture alone was like eating shit..

May sound gross but a scoop of chocolate protein blended in with it will mask almost any taste. Can also add sugar free chocolate syrup in addition to save on protein powder.

I've done

eye of round/oats
chicken/oats/rice
tuna/rice

all with chocolate. Especially useful for me about an hour pre-workout as it digests quickly. I save the tasty stuff for post workout, that's when I'll have a steak prepared nicely with a sweet potato etc..

That does sound pretty disgusting but honestly bro I have to do it in just water and get it done and over with if I get one hint of another flavor it will be all over my counter..

One of the most damaging and horrific moments of my life I attempted to do that with 8 eggs.. it was absolutely trifling, it was like drinking a fart.

IML Gear Cream!
That does sound pretty disgusting but honestly bro I have to do it in just water and get it done and over with if I get one hint of another flavor it will be all over my counter..

One of the most damaging and horrific moments of my life I attempted to do that with 8 eggs.. it was absolutely trifling, it was like drinking a fart.

Funny you say that. Because I currently do the eggs every morning, typically I'll cook 3-4 whole eggs, let them cool then throw them in the blender with egg whites, spinach, blueberries, protein powder, and oats. Taste pretty good to me in comparison to the meat sources lol.

A lot of the times if I am in a hurry I'll just do the whole eggs raw, less taste and easier, but I'm a little skeptical on the bio-availability of raw eggs so I try to cook them when I can or just use egg whites.

I used to do chicken shakes with garlic and onion powder, tastes like chicken noodle soup lol. Add some rice and bam. I don't know about the chocolate...That sounds strange

I used to do chicken shakes with garlic and onion powder, tastes like chicken noodle soup lol. Add some rice and bam. I don't know about the chocolate...That sounds strange

man, the garlic just killed me... might as well ad a top roman packet too..haha

but the addition of the rice actually makes it sound better.. I love rice

I really feel I'll at the idea of eating blended chicken. .cooking until it's falling apart I'm good with..the idea of putting it in a blender is completely grossing me out

Lol it's really not that bad, especially when you get really tired of choking it down normally. With the garlic and onion it actually tastes like chicken noodle soup without noodles lol.

The whole chocolate thing though...I guess I can't knock it until I try it lol

Garlic..Imagine that

Lol it's really not that bad, especially when you get really tired of choking it down normally. With the garlic and onion it actually tastes like chicken noodle soup without noodles lol.

The whole chocolate thing though...I guess I can't knock it until I try it lol

I was a cunt hair away from trying to mixture today, I just couldnt do it.. I had salmon instead haha

I would never blend a delicious fish like salmon.

Get Shredded!
Fuck no...I'd never blend any fish..

Salmon Olive oil,fresh garlic, an some lemon..Red potatoes and Greens. I'm set

Tuna was the first item on my banned list. I wrote it off years ago as just the thought of it made me want to puke. Next it was chicken breast. I can't eat it anymore due to the taste and texture. Had to switch over to chicken thighs and now those are even starting to get to me. I have to have a lot of variety in what I eat nowadays because if I have to eat two of the same things back to back it makes me feel like I'm going to puke. Constant variety and creativity.

I just finished a plate full of calves liver, onions, mashed potatoes and gravy.

I took your suggestion. I been eat drums. I can't do it much longer but definitely much better.. I just can't do all that plain ass white chicken meat..See, I'm sick just talking about it

Yup, I ate myself SICK on chicken breasts. So far chicken thighs are working, but canned tuna has been on the shit list for a while.

Idk if the bro-science of drinking the tuna juice still exists, but that did me in. Ugh.

Yup, I ate myself SICK on chicken breasts. So far chicken thighs are working, but canned tuna has been on the shit list for a while.

Idk if the bro-science of drinking the tuna juice still exists, but that did me in. Ugh.

Same man.. drums so far are doing ok, I see it getting old though... Tuna juice just makes me sick thinking of it..

Fuck, after being in jail and and eating the shit that passes for food there, I can eat almost anything, but the idea of blending cooked foods into a shake is repulsive. Respect to anyone who can manage that.

I really like blending egg whites, a little yogurt,some milk, and a banana. Sometime a different fruit, add some oatmeal if I don't feel like eating something hot. Lately, I've been a fan of mixing a cup of quick oats cooked with a cup of milk mixed with two whole scrambled eggs with a sauteed half an onion and about a 1/4lb of sausage seasoned with a little cayenne and garlic, a little splash of balsamic vinegar if, god damn, im getting hungry. Nothing like an 1100cal breakfast.

Back