• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Minimum order. please don't advertise no minimum if you do have one?!

Littleguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just was told they have a minimum order amount. Don't advertise no minimum if that is not the case via bitcoin.

Just was told they have a minimum order amount. Don't advertise no minimum if that is not the case via bitcoin.

That is the case via BTC. You obviously did no surfing through the forums. Don't be a bitch about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It says on the banner NO MIN with Bitcoin order?! Am I reading the banner ad wrong???

It says on the banner NO MIN with Bitcoin order?! Am I reading the banner ad wrong???

Oh, you're grammar is extremely fucked up. So there is co fusion with your post. But yes you are right, no min when using BTC

Oh, you're grammar is extremely fucked up. So there is co fusion with your post. But yes you are right, no min when using BTC

So anyways they told me they do have a minimum order even with bitcoin. So the ad is bullshit then right?

Well yeah but I mean did you PM a rep or the man himself or send an email or what? If his policies have changed, I'm sure he will be on here to explain himself. But I have ordered with BTC with no min, but it wasn't yesterday, so things may have changed. I think it's just a misunderstanding though. Idt you've been in this game long enough brother. I mean online.

Via email. He said he cant do small orders, its business and needs to make money. I am not sure how to take that, but I wanted to place a less than $100 order to "test" a new source.

Just wanted to put it out there and this was today. I will be ordering somewhere else.

Wanted a local source to save on shipping time, but wanted to test them out first without giving more than $100. Hope you understand Trentmeister4530, just calling it as I see it.

Via email. He said he cant do small orders, its business and needs to make money. I am not sure how to take that, but I wanted to place a less than $100 order to "test" a new source.

Just wanted to put it out there and this was today. I will be ordering somewhere else.

Wanted a local source to save on shipping time, but wanted to test them out first without giving more than $100. Hope you understand Trentmeister4530, just calling it as I see it.

Hey man I understand. It can be pricey. DS has good rep with the other reps on here as well though. Ask other sources, they will say the same.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks brother, after getting taken a couple times I am super careful with adding a new source. I wanted to do a small order just to make sure. Plus I am sure shipping times would be cut in half versus overseas suppliers.

More than half bro. Well, Pharm is overseas usually and is very decent on that matter. DS is quicker domestically, but the rest of this discussion can be for PMs if it needs to go any further.

Brother, whats wrong with you?
Dont take it personally, its business.
Im swamped with orders, yesterday I received a batch of Humatrope and sold it within three hours upon pack arrival.
Yes, advertising says no min order if you pay with bitcoin. However Ive been extremely busy for the past few days and I hope you understand I make no profit by selling one box of HCG or something like that.
I understand where are you coming from, but for God`s sake why do you make up a huge scandal over nothing here?
If you cant spend over $100 and thats what I was talking about then maybe go elsewhere and dont post shit in my forum.

Thanks brother, after getting taken a couple times I am super careful with adding a new source. I wanted to do a small order just to make sure. Plus I am sure shipping times would be cut in half versus overseas suppliers.

Brother, whats wrong with you?
Dont take it personally, its business.
Im swamped with orders, yesterday I received a batch of Humatrope and sold it within three hours upon pack arrival.
Yes, advertising says no min order if you pay with bitcoin. However Ive been extremely busy for the past few days and I hope you understand I make no profit by selling one box of HCG or something like that.
I understand where are you coming from, but for God`s sake why do you make up a huge scandal over nothing here?
If you cant spend over $100 and thats what I was talking about then maybe go elsewhere and dont post shit in my forum.

Ah man, if the min now is $100... then... that's common minimum and idk why he's still skeptical and can't. Go anywhere and that's at least what you're gonna pay. Tried to help you out man.

Yep, I`m getting orders from the guys who got scammed before every day.
I understand they dont want to spend much but there are alot of reviews about my products and services here and other forums...
If customer doesnt feel comfortable spending $100 there are few other places where he can get same products and pay $100 instead of $65 :)

Ah man, if the min now is $100... then... that's common minimum and idk why he's still skeptical and can't. Go anywhere and that's at least what you're gonna pay. Tried to help you out man.

This is just my opinion....first off, DS isn't new, they might be for you, but not for a whole lot of people out there. If you have done your research, you'd know his reputation and his record for delivery. If you did read all the reviews and still felt you needed a test order, maybe this game isn't for you. People still loose out once in a while with the best of labs....this isn't WalMart.com. If this would have been a new lab, I'd totally understand, but it isn't.

DS is where you go when you've been burnt and just want a sure thing this time. You're not going to find better. Top notch products and first rate service. I've got no ties or any reason to say that other than being extremely satisfied myself.

Back