• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Auction TD!!!

Gmanzx11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Touchdown from recent auction!! Communication with Iron was excellent! Response to emails were fast! Shipping was a lot faster than what Iron had told me. Wasn't even expecting to see it today!! Popped the top, reconstituted and POW!! My first HGH pin. I will run 2iu for while to see how things go. Thanks Ironlion!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    633.3 KB · Views: 47
Touchdown from recent auction!! Communication with Iron was excellent! Response to emails were fast! Shipping was a lot faster than what Iron had told me. Wasn't even expecting to see it today!! Popped the top, reconstituted and POW!! My first HGH pin. I will run 2iu for while to see how things go. Thanks Ironlion!!

enjoy it bro

This is my first run with HGH. I'm on day 10 doing 2ui a day. From the feelings in my had this stuff is legit. After first couple of days my hands are tingling, tight and fall asleep at nite I sleep pretty good, always have. But my hands (especially my right one) wake me up a couple times a nite. Any ideas for relief from this?? I'm going to run 2ui a day for a month, then bang 10ui and get igf tested.

This is my first run with HGH. I'm on day 10 doing 2ui a day. From the feelings in my had this stuff is legit. After first couple of days my hands are tingling, tight and fall asleep at nite I sleep pretty good, always have. But my hands (especially my right one) wake me up a couple times a nite. Any ideas for relief from this?? I'm going to run 2ui a day for a month, then bang 10ui and get igf tested.

THanks for your sharing. enjoy it bro, :)

On lower doses that should subside over time but man these kits feel potent to me.

Back