• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Igf-lr3

Helixvortex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hope this is the correct place to post this. I came across a site and they seem to have legit IGF products and I have read several post that most is questionable. I saw a You tube video of Piana saying he would buy legit stuff. This is not a post to question any sources on this board as I am only curious about this. If it is a true research human grade 95% purity, could it be in the 2 thousand range? Would that ever be worth it for say 1 mg at that price?

This is the correct place to post this-

High Purity IGF-1 is very very hard to come by. And when you do find it, it is very expensive. Increlex at $500-1000 is a rate I have seen over the years. You can usually get something like Sciroxx or even an anti aging clinic version for under $500 bucks and it.

You have to understand the difference between IGF-1 and IGF-1lr3

IGF1 is identical to what is secreted in the human body and this is the brand Increlex you see floating around

Most of the IGF1 in the serum is floating around not in a free form, but attached to binding proteins which neutralize its ability to interact with the receptor (just like other hormones such as testosterone). Chemists attached a "tail" to IGF1 and produced IGF-1lr3. The additive of the tail in the lr3 form frees more IGF1 in a free forum into the circulation and prolong it's life time in the serum, so most of the anabolic and anti cartabolic traits are even more pronounced then in the regular IGF1 form.

Why the FDA approved only IGF1 and not IGF-1lr3 is really subject to speculation..but IGF-1lr3 when legit is a very nice alternative.

If you would like lab tested IGF1-lr3 please go to Iron Mag Research. All compounds are Lab Tested and 100% legit. You can use my code "WES15" in capital letters at checkout for 15% off.

Link to buy IMR IGF-1lr3 below
http://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/igf1-lr3/
peptides_0014_IGF-1-LR3-250x300.jpg

Wes, so what is a place like Genescript selling? Is it Pharm grade for research that cost research companies a bunch to test it on lab animals and humans? Also another question, how many growth factors are there? There site shows Igf-1, igf-2, igf-BF4, igf-BF2 and a few more. http://www.genscript.com/growth_factors.html#six

Back