• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primobolan Depot

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
511a459fd576bcbae1e660e055d9ece5.jpg

Primobolan Depot - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
100% GUARANTEE And STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROCCESS.

Supplier Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Methenolone Enanthate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 100mg/ml
Dosage: 300-800mg/week
Active time: 8-14 days
Class:DHT anabolic steroid

49019db69837692f014b4f797bc55a33.jpg

Vial B
1312207982982ecb8a3cbcc52650cf0f.jpg

Vial A
d3cae0c9aca387fd59e4a986f55189eb.jpg

Primo is stocked and ready to go to your doorstep. This primo has been tested and passed the labmax test, and just look at Joe he lives on our primo. You won't find a more pure better brand then euro pharmacies Primobolan.

Www.unclez.ru

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

511a459fd576bcbae1e660e055d9ece5.jpg

Primobolan Depot - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
100% GUARANTEE And STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROCCESS.

Supplier Euro-Pharmacies
With all do respect, and I mean that, from what has transpired recently with some PSL gear, what evidence can you give the members to back that second line? Maybe I just need educated but I believe I read some information on shady manufacturing processes on the domestic side of things.

For one we are not psl! Number 2 that domestic bust was almost three years ago. He was manufacturing domestic gear using EP raws. What was shady about that??? Every source here does the same exact thing. It's much easier and safer that way. Please do some research brother the info you read is not correct.

Last edited:
Not trying to be harsh just setting the facts straight! We don't hide behind nothing and learn from our mistakes.

Not trying to be harsh just setting the facts straight! We don't hide behind nothing and learn from our mistakes.

Sorry I struck a nerve. That is why I asked you directly. You answered the question for me and probably others...

Sorry I struck a nerve. That is why I asked you directly. You answered the question for me and probably others...

No problem brother. Idk that post is even being brought back to life such old news.

listen well brothers ....i have ran more Primo than most guys have ran test.....EP Primo is one of the best one the market , i have used in my contest preps , hell even on a bulk and it gives great results . This comes from a guy that have used a lot of Bayer Primo.....
best feel good - look great stack
lowish EP test enanthate 250-350mg ew
EP primo 700mg ew
graytops 4ius ed

whats your pin schedule look like Joe? How does primo compare to other gear, in your opinion.

whats your pin schedule look like Joe? How does primo compare to other gear, in your opinion.
usually 1ml ed or 2ml eod . Primo doesn't compare to other aas in my opinion....no sides , quality gains but running it at 700mg or even better at 1g a week iit's bloody expensive

IML Gear Cream!
youre not kidding at one vial a week, thatll make you go broke quick, no wonder why npp and tren are king. Thats a shit ton on pinning.. Thanks for the input

Never ran ep primo, but have tried a lot of their gear over the years. It is top notch all the way from communication of emails regarding status to quality of the product. Yeah that bust was public knowledge and many years ago. It was for domesitic gear. Their ep line international only is top notch and smooth never had any issues with pip or crashed gear. It is really top quality. You will be happy with their products. I don't rep them just giving an honest opinion as Z is a go to source for me based on quality.

With all do respect, and I mean that, from what has transpired recently with some PSL gear, what evidence can you give the members to back that second line? Maybe I just need educated but I believe I read some information on shady manufacturing processes on the domestic side of things.
The EP line has been one of the best gear lines I've ever used. I've been using them and others for around 2 years now, and they have a track much older than that of having good gear. I've only been a rep since around Christmas. You'll be hard pressed to find PSL or UZ not having good customer service as well.

I can't even afford to run primo lol. It's on my bucket list but I won't even waste my time until I'm 10-11 bf at around 215.

Back