• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cheat meal and/or refeed meal/day calories

crawfbigg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do u guys think or know to be the amount of calories you should increase above your current macros on cheat meal/refeed day?

For instance I have been dieting on about 2300 calories ed, 250 pro, 100 fat, 100 carbs. Every Saturday I have a cheat meal. How high should my calories be that day to reboot metabolism yet not hinder progress? 2800? 3000? 3500?

I know everyone is different but just some ballpark info that peeps have known to work well. Thanks, in advance, guys and gals...

What do u guys think or know to be the amount of calories you should increase above your current macros on cheat meal/refeed day?

For instance I have been dieting on about 2300 calories ed, 250 pro, 100 fat, 100 carbs. Every Saturday I have a cheat meal. How high should my calories be that day to reboot metabolism yet not hinder progress? 2800? 3000? 3500?

I know everyone is different but just some ballpark info that peeps have known to work well. Thanks, in advance, guys and gals...
I load for lbs gained the next day....

If I load and am up 4-5lbs,then that's a good amount of food 😉

Back