• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who's Your Favorite Source ATM

KushCausedComa

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey brothers!!! I was just wondering who and what everyone is running atm. I allways like to have a back up for my back up. I'm in the middle of a move currently and when it's all finished. I'm going to be putting in a few large orders. I just like to get second opinions and reaffirm what I belive to be true. Just clearing out my stash before I move is kinda killin me on the inside but I don't wana bring it cross country. I hoping to catch some summer bogos like everyone else to recoup my loss. But thanks for the feed back guys!

Hey brothers!!! I was just wondering who and what everyone is running atm. I allways like to have a back up for my back up. I'm in the middle of a move currently and when it's all finished. I'm going to be putting in a few large orders. I just like to get second opinions and reaffirm what I belive to be true. Just clearing out my stash before I move is kinda killin me on the inside but I don't wana bring it cross country. I hoping to catch some summer bogos like everyone else to recoup my loss. But thanks for the feed back guys!

Puritysource labs is a great source bro talk to macedog hell get you squared away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use DQ right now. I don't have any issues as of yet so no reason for me to go anywhere else. Heard lots of good things about PSL. Drugsgear is solid for top shelf gear

2 private and 1 not here. Just haven't tried anything new lately but there's a few here I would use

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I have an excellent source with great pricing but I'm not sure if I can mention them on this forum .I don't want to break any rules.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I have an excellent source with great pricing but I'm not sure if I can mention them on this forum .I don't want to break any rules.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

post it up

International
Basicstero
Gr

Domestic
Gorilla

Can't personally vouch for but have heard good things about robolics and iron lion plan on using both. I've tried about them all and those are my recommendations

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and add drugsgear and domestic supply to the domestic list I forgot to put those in

Steroid fax carries a line called Mr pharma that's supposed to be good and also naps has slow shipping but great bulk prices on alpha pharma which is good gear. Hope this helps

So far.. PSL.

Looks like there are a couple strong contenders though..

For RC chems, sarms, peptides- IronMagResearch

I also rep for them, but I can honestly 1000% vouch for them as well. I have personally researched over a dozen of their products and everyone of them has been A+

"WES15" for 15% off at www.ironmagresearch.com

I'm not plugging just a fact DG stays on point. They took great care of me as a customer and as far as I know have done the same for others. I'm completely honest about things. Had I said Prime I'm sure that would have got a response as well. Imo DG is one of the best sources on this board. Am I wrong? I've had to place an order with DG recently as Prime nor Dutch carried a few items I need and DG still comes thru every time. Crazy but this is seriously one of my first replies in a long while and yet there's still that need to Chime in..i guess the more things change the more they stay the same. Shoot the gear is for review not for me to try and sell anyone on it.. Just factual logging. Either way.. Thanks for the opinion and as usual I appreciate the support and words of wisdom

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

I'm not plugging just a fact DG stays on point. They took great care of me as a customer and as far as I know have done the same for others. I'm completely honest about things. Had I said Prime I'm sure that would have got a response as well. Imo DG is one of the best sources on this board. Am I wrong? I've had to place an order with DG recently as Prime nor Dutch carried a few items I need and DG still comes thru every time. Crazy but this is seriously one of my first replies in a long while and yet there's still that need to Chime in..i guess the more things change the more they stay the same. Shoot the gear is for review not for me to try and sell anyone on it.. Just factual logging. Either way.. Thanks for the opinion and as usual I appreciate the support and words of wisdom

isnt prime prime no longer a sponsor here.. and yes i needed to chime in. here is a word of wisdom.. maybe if you shot good gear you wouldn't need to take as much as you do to look like a fitness model.. i used to like reading your log but you still dont seem to have member best interest at heart.
but thats ok to. just dont make them think you do... and yea no way would dg give you that much free shit because he is way to smart for that.
anyway yoou havent really changed.. you talked up prime like they were the next coming of christ.. when now we see its just old hammer back to his scamming ways.;; really sad to see you fall into that and put your name on it..

you train , hard , eat right, have goals ..so i respect all that.
just not the fact you are a gear whore who will spread for anyone .. integrity and reputation means everything in this life. well to me anyway..
and dont say its just for testing, you have more gear from them than only one person possible needs and hyped them up like a used car salesman. maybe you dont realize it, but that sticks in Young impressionable people .. they look at a guy like you , and take what you say as gospel .
i'm not hating on you man, you are one of the few that have a real chance in this sport . whether you want it or not you made yourself a role model on this board . i just would like to see you do the right thing with it .
and yes maybe i took a cheep shot at you.. as dg is one of the absolute best shops on here.. no question.
anyway take it easy man. i just ride you because i see a lot of potential in you truth be told

Thanks for the feedback. And to your point Prime isn't a source on here so there's no need to beat that horse to death anymore. I have stayed as neutral in that as possible as my role is to log and review gear. At this point I actually keep it straight and to the point as I want readers to form their own opinions based on my experiences not because I try and hype anything up. I've had no gear related issues with prime and have let that be known other than that it's just been a log with a Optimus Prime pic that says go Prime. As for DG between me you and everyone reading this.. DG actually did supply me a ton of gear for the entire 2016 run which included Hgh as well.. He actually sent more than anyone else. It's a shame I'm not still with Alan for 2017 as 2016 was smooth sailing. As for me falling for Hammer, there's no way I could have known the outcome so all I can do is move forward with my plans accordingly. I think the disconnect is the fact I just keep it about my training.. I don't offer opinions anymore as that's not my role.. For me it's just fact. This is what I take, this is what I eat this is what I train. With that knowledge I'm hopeful people can decide on their own what's best. I'm not a customer so I can't speak on that level so it's just all about my experiences with the source. Truth be told I enjoy running logs and as I've told DG, Dutch and Prime.. It's a two way street in all this. I couldn't do the things i do without the support of the source...but given that I still like to keep things neutral. In the end I'm blessed to have the support in this that I do and really only strive to better myself for competition and hope to share that journey with others.
Thanks for the feedback and recognition as outside of all this I really do work my ass off. If nothing else I owe it the guys that have helped get me to this point.. Have a good one.. The Lone Car Salesman 👍

Thanks for the feedback. And to your point Prime isn't a source on here so there's no need to beat that horse to death anymore. I have stayed as neutral in that as possible as my role is to log and review gear. At this point I actually keep it straight and to the point as I want readers to form their own opinions based on my experiences not because I try and hype anything up. I've had no gear related issues with prime and have let that be known other than that it's just been a log with a Optimus Prime pic that says go Prime. As for DG between me you and everyone reading this.. DG actually did supply me a ton of gear for the entire 2016 run which included Hgh as well.. He actually sent more than anyone else. It's a shame I'm not still with Alan for 2017 as 2016 was smooth sailing. As for me falling for Hammer, there's no way I could have known the outcome so all I can do is move forward with my plans accordingly. I think the disconnect is the fact I just keep it about my training.. I don't offer opinions anymore as that's not my role.. For me it's just fact. This is what I take, this is what I eat this is what I train. With that knowledge I'm hopeful people can decide on their own what's best. I'm not a customer so I can't speak on that level so it's just all about my experiences with the source. Truth be told I enjoy running logs and as I've told DG, Dutch and Prime.. It's a two way street in all this. I couldn't do the things i do without the support of the source...but given that I still like to keep things neutral. In the end I'm blessed to have the support in this that I do and really only strive to better myself for competition and hope to share that journey with others.
Thanks for the feedback and recognition as outside of all this I really do work my ass off. If nothing else I owe it the guys that have helped get me to this point.. Have a good one.. The Lone Car Salesman 👍

Why did you not stick with DG since they were so good to you? I've wondered this for awhile.

Man me too! We just didn't have an arrangement in place for this season. Unfortunately we just didn't come to an agreement for this year...needless to say its been a very different season so far.

DG top notch gear as in your gonna experience something you won't from many others??

Or just great gear with higher prices than the rest that ALSO have great gear?

I don't doubt DG has great product I just think their prices are bullshit for what I can buy FROM OTHER great sponsors with good blood labs to back it all.

But then again I'm not in the big click of folks that get free shit I pay for everything so maybe I'm just tight wad whatev

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back