• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New payment method (announcement)

Pharmacom-Helper

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=&quot]Hello everyone !

I have an announcement[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]. Within 1-2 days we are adding a new payment way, namely we start accepting bank cards (Visa/MasterCard). At the first time this option will be available only for customers with at least one order completed. All instructions will be given at the checkout and in confirmation emails. Expecting relative questions,I tell in advance that no info about our store or anything illegal will be mentioned in the transaction details. Also no extra costs will be charged from you, we bear all extra expenses for this processing. Finally, i say it in advance: personal info of those trying to commit reverse scamming/charge-backs will be published in an open [/FONT]public black list of reverse scammers.

Also I remind, that we still have a stock of amps and sell it at 50% price. The reason for this is our plan to change the type of amps in new batches and to make amps more demanded. This 50% sale will be running until all amps are sold out. The stock is different for each product.

That's good news! But the Bitcoin %10 will still probably reign king

We hope so because 10% discount for orders in our international warehouse is still active and bitcoin is still our preferable payment way. We took into account the circle does not let send coins to regular bitcoin addresses and updated our tutorial respectively. Some most popular ways to but bitcoins are mentioned in it Basicstero - bitcoin tutorial

Last edited:
How about person info given to source? When is it erased? Or is it stored? How long is it stored?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personal banking cards seem like a huge security risk, does this method apply to prepaid cards as well? Prepaid seems like a much better option as no personal info is attached...

I wish more companies would take visa/master card/Amex. I know there is personal info but just so much easier

I prefer to remain invisible with bitcoins. Fraud is going to be an issue.

AND........Visa fraud protection services have frozen your debt card because someone in china has made a charge to it........ true story....

*Waiting to see who the the guinea pig will be...*

Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk

*Waiting to see who the the guinea pig will be...*

Id be interested to know if anybody on my this forum knows of any individual that the Feds went after, or any LE, nailing the casual user who doesn't make a living selling it. Sometimes I wonder if the guys here that are seriously worried are the ones buying in quantity and selling to the public. I really don't worry much because I only feed myself. Jmo.

They way they bust people just for some weed should tell you enough.... and keep in mind some of us STOCK UP when there are sales.....

They way they bust people just for some weed should tell you enough.... and keep in mind some of us STOCK UP when there are sales.....

Pot and steroids are looked at in different ways if you ask me. I stock up also. I'm just asking a question like I wrote in my previous post. I can give thousands of examples of small pot arrest, but not any small steriod arrest....just read the criminal reports in papers. Maybe I'm way out there...

Well, WE are few compared to dah number of pot heads also but, but i get what you mean.

Visa / Master Card are accepted from now. Not sure about prepaid cards, need to test it, but i think it should work. Any Visa/Master card should work.

My order with Visa prepaid card went good :)

Back