• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New here and need a new site

Wagdad85

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know I can't mention it really, but I'm looking for a good site seeing my last known site was shut down (WFN) anyone that can inbox me with some recognitions would be greatly appreciated! Also would like to know a good cycle and post cycle.

On Behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom i would like to welcome you to ASF! First read the rules . Second this is a great site. If you want replies without get the hammer come down on ya if post an introduction about yourself. The normal stuff height weight. Etc. Have a great day.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Haha! I'm 6'1 215 pounds 9% body fat and working it! Been in and out of the gym for the past 5 years and recently out of the military. Love being in the gym, it's my only real relief in life. I want to get more out of my lifts so I'm open to people's routines and cycles if they feel like sharing!

Welcome to ASF and why not post up an intro? Sorry your last forum got shut down but you got a new home!

Edit: Sorry OP beat me to it.

I know I can't mention it really, but I'm looking for a good site seeing my last known site was shut down (WFN) anyone that can inbox me with some recognitions would be greatly appreciated! Also would like to know a good cycle and post cycle.
Are you talking about wellness fitness nutrition?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Are you talking about wellness fitness nutrition?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yeah. They got busted hard, raided their shop and then they tried to send bunk stuff to ppl.

Welcome!

Welcome!! If looking to purchase a cycle PM me brother, we can work something out for a first time customer

welcome check out pm i sent bro for new members or new Dpharma custys

Back