• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

B12 injection

lewie562

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do guys think about b12 injection was thinking about doing it once a week since for some reason my last blood test says I was just average does anybody have any experience with that does it help on cycle or better off cycle or all the time thanks

What do guys think about b12 injection was thinking about doing it once a week since for some reason my last blood test says I was just average does anybody have any experience with that does it help on cycle or better off cycle or all the time thanks
26d781a12aa23f44360ae1627e01b855.jpg

I do it all the time

Dbol breakfast of champions

Oh cool that's a good idea you mix that in with your oils that doesn't do anything I guess it's all going to its wanted destination

A quality oral sublingual supplement is just as effective and cheaper. Most injectable are garbage cyanocobalamin anyway.

If you have a good sublinguial b vitamin in mind please share so I can order it dont care if i inject it or drink it as long as it works and is trusted thanks

If you have a good sublinguial b vitamin in mind please share so I can order it dont care if i inject it or drink it as long as it works and is trusted thanks

I've tried quite a few and the only one I have tried and would recommend is Source naturals methylcobalamin. Personally, I use the 5mg tabs and I often stack on Source Naturals Dibencozide as well. I would avoid cyanocobalamin in any form, pure garbage.

Alright thanks brother one more question should I take on empty stomach before meal or after or doesn't matter at all in your experience because I read mixed ways on taking

Last edited:
Alright thanks brother one more question should I take on empty stomach before meal or after or doesn't matter at all in your experience because I read mixed ways on taking

You only process a very small amount of ingested B12. The source naturals are sublingual. Put the tabs between your cheek and gum and let them dissolve, takes about 15 minutes, tastes good but has much higher absorption rates that are not affected by what is in your stomach.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay thanks so I got some methylcobalamin tabs Kirkland Costco brand 5mg do I just need one a day or is 2 better please let me know what you suggest thanks also when you take b12 it should be in morning since it's suppose to help energy production is that right

Last edited:
Back