• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Exciting news coming soon.

b0f385c0f7148c16ed4896c3b826014f.jpg

Hopefully it's me pay you 700 dollars get 700 dollars of free additional gear. You know that's my favorite haha

You're not kin to Vision are you?

You're not kin to Vision are you?
No shit....same thing I was thinking. Why don't you just announce it when it's ready to go. Maybe it's my age....some people still believe in Santa Claus I think. Get all worked up usually for not a whole lot.

No shit....same thing I was thinking. Why don't you just announce it when it's ready to go. Maybe it's my age....some people still believe in Santa Claus I think. Get all worked up usually for not a whole lot.

Agreed

Maybe it's my age....some people still believe in Santa Claus I think. Get all worked up usually for not a whole lot.
Aw c'mon!!!....I shot one of his reindeer on my roof last year.....it made for some great venison too!

Watch what you say...there are quite the number of snowflakes on here.
In all fairness to Vision, if whatever condition he had wound him in the hospital, then maybe we should cut him some slack for not coming through with whatever info he was supposed to be sitting on. I mean some of those posts he was typing right after that were barely coherent. Something definitely didn't seem right with him.

Dannie Claus is real.

In all fairness to Vision, if whatever condition he had wound him in the hospital, then maybe we should cut him some slack for not coming through with whatever info he was supposed to be sitting on. I mean some of those posts he was typing right after that were barely coherent. Something definitely didn't seem right with him.

What Vision had not told you is that he works as a part time cleaner in a hospital whilst training to be a nurse.
He is in a hospital at least 6 days a week.

Get Shredded!
Dannie Claus is real.

What Vision had not told you is that he works as a part time cleaner in a hospital whilst training to be a nurse.
He is in a hospital at least 6 days a week.

I was under the impression that he worked as a janitor in a school where he finished intriguing mathematical equations and never told others of his brilliance.

I was under the impression that he worked as a janitor in a school where he finished intriguing mathematical equations and never told others of his brilliance.
That's my line of work. Sometimes I see just like a half of an equation and I just figure it out.

Last edited:
Back