• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help my Ass/Quads/& Delts please

hhsbigmike

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been rolling for about 80days on prop and tne, started at 400mg a week ramped up to 2100mg. Been one hell of a ride nice recomp do to a great diet this cycle. But anyway that's ED shots for a long time. I have used my hcg and have 20 more weeks worth. Plan to roll straight into a new cycle only a 2 week break starting today really. Let me know if you think this would work....

ON HAND:
Tren Ace - ALOT
Tren E - ALOT
Test P - ALOT
Test E - Shit Ton

M/W/F pins - bc scar tissue is getting bad, can't pull off ED pins for a while.

50mg Tren Ace
100mg Tren E
125mg Test E
50mg Test P

Totals- 450mg Tren/ 525mg Test.... dose it look ok?:hmm:

Kick it with Dbol 50mg a day

I feel ya bro, after about 4 weeks of ED pins I'm looking for other options. So, what's your main goal for this second phase of your cycle?

As far as the cycle goes, I don't have much experience with running a really high test cycle, then cruising for 2 weeks and jumping into a comparably low test cycle. If I read your post correctly, you'll be at 525mg/wk total with the test, and 450mg/wk total with the tren? I know that I wouldn't see many new gains by going from pushing over 2 grams of test to pushing 500mg. Now granted you have tren and dbol added in, so I'm assuming you hope the dbol and tren will keep you growing? My first concern is that your myostatin levels after 80 days at 2g of test may be through the roof and may inhibit you regardless of new compounds without a more substantial cruise phase...

Maybe a member with some more experience with this type if layout can contribute...

How have your test/tren doses looked like before? Are you coming off 2100mgs completely for 2 wks, my initial response is you may wanna cruise for 4 wks or longer between these 2 cycles

Side note -you get my pm bro?

Last edited:
First run with Tren, yes clean for 2 weeks hcg and a triptorelin shot. Not looking for massive gains just more density, vacularity, and cuts... lower BF. I have only run high test cycles prior to this, one cycle I made it 10 weeks into Deca before I couldn't stand the bloat so I dropped it.

No PM

Last edited:
Aright maybe I''l drop the prop around week 4 and keep the E the same and pin a full Ml of ace.... totals 375 Test 600mg Tren

IML Gear Cream!
I've been rolling for about 80days on prop and tne, started at 400mg a week ramped up to 2100mg. Been one hell of a ride nice recomp do to a great diet this cycle. But anyway that's ED shots for a long time. I have used my hcg and have 20 more weeks worth. Plan to roll straight into a new cycle only a 2 week break starting today really. Let me know if you think this would work....

ON HAND:
Tren Ace - ALOT
Tren E - ALOT
Test P - ALOT
Test E - Shit Ton

M/W/F pins - bc scar tissue is getting bad, can't pull off ED pins for a while.

50mg Tren Ace
100mg Tren E
125mg Test E
50mg Test P

Totals- 450mg Tren/ 525mg Test.... dose it look ok?:hmm:

Kick it with Dbol 50mg a day

Holy shit bro, 2100/week. How is that tne, it seems like it's getting more and more popular...

TNE is amazing I love it pre workout! And I've oppted to do my pins like this...

Mon- 1ml Tren Ace, 1/2ml Tren E, 1/2ml T300
Wed- 1ml Tren Ace, 1/2ml Tren E, 1/2ml T300
Friday - 1ml Tren Ace, 1/2ml Tren E, 1/2ml Prop

350mg Test / 600mg Tren - pretty close to the 2:1 as recommended

Also the plan is 50mcg T3, and 25mg DBOL am/pm (50mg ED), HCG mon/thur 500iu IM

Last edited:
TNE is amazing I love it pre workout! And I've oppted to do my pins like this...

Mon- 1ml Tren Ace, 1/2ml Tren E, 1/2ml T300
Wed- 1ml Tren Ace, 1/2ml Tren E, 1/2ml T300
Friday - 1ml Tren Ace, 1/2ml Tren E, 1/2ml Prop

350mg Test / 600mg Tren - pretty close to the 2:1 as recommended

Also the plan is 50mcg T3, and 25mg DBOL am/pm (50mg ED), HCG mon/thur 500iu IM

Looks good! What's your PCT like? I thought you were blast/cruise, but then I saw the HCG.

Back