• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Progress

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well it's been 7 month's since I lost everything I owned. I fell into a deep dark depression that took all my energy and motivation. I worked 60+ hours each week at my job and 20-30 hours every weekend on my house. I'm sad to say I'm still not back in my home but very close. I quit going to the gym all together for about 4 months. I also quit using aas all together and was drinking pretty heavy. Somehow I managed to knock my wife up during this time and that has been a mind fuck as well being we are not in our home yet and this baby is half way here. I finally got tired of what I became and quit drinking and started eating a little better. I started using 2cc each week of test/eq mix from euro pharmacy to get things going and I'm really impressed that this mix in not even 2 month's time has changed my physique noticeably. I'm not back to where I was prior by no means and I'm still crunched for time but I been making a good effort to hit the gym 4 days each week and clean up my diet.

fca2cee18eaeeb686b5f61d8465a12ae.jpg
cf6f2db153ba0df1d49b67e0763bd295.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally understandable OTG!! You ve made great changes in those couple months. I can totally relate . keep it up OTG! I'm behind ya 100 %. Hopefully you will be back on your feet and in your home before you know it! I wish you the best. Depression, stress, and loss! That is a bad combo I know it to well. It will reak havoc on your mind and body! Not to mention those around you! your on your way. Don't stop , don't give up. For what its worth I'm in your corner.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Totally understandable OTG!! You ve made great changes in those couple months. I can totally relate . keep it up OTG! I'm behind ya 100 %. Hopefully you will be back on your feet and in your home before you know it! I wish you the best. Depression, stress, and loss! That is a bad combo I know it to well. It will reak havoc on your mind and body! Not to mention those around you! your on your way. Don't stop , don't give up. For what its worth I'm in your corner.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thanks my brother! One day at a time and keep moving forward. That was the worse I have looked in about 10 years. Depression was a motherfucker and I'm taking meds currently and I must say they seem to be helping. Thanks again brother.

Nice progress brother. Life can be a mother fucker sometimes. Keep your head up OTG.

Thanks brother. I hope in another two month's I can be back to around 215 shredded. I'm currently 224 and in the first pic I was almost 245.

hang in there man.. i struggle with depression and drug use .. staying in shape is the only thing that keeps me from spiraling out of control,,
booze is not a good thing for staying in shape . although i do drink sometimes.. its not beer and i compensate with diet and drugs lol

Great progress for 2 months

IML Gear Cream!
How much cardio you doing lol

You're doing great man! Especially given your circumstances. I also struggle heavily with substance abuse and depression but the bbing lifestyle helps tremendously. I know you've been though some serious shit from what I've read, keep trucking man, you're doing good. Always glad to see others doing well, helps keep me pushing.

If you don't mind me asking, what meds you using? I have some experience with SSRIs and other head meds myself. Totally understand if you don't want to divulge that though. You ever need anything shoot me a message man. Anyhow, glad to see you doing well!

Great work man, definitely some great progress. Are you the one who was struck by the flood if I remember correctly? Best of luck brother, hang in there. I know all about struggling with demons and currently am on my own battle. Keep at it my man

Keep at it OTG! Congrats too. Seems like your mind is in a positive place despite your ordeal.

Kero at it. Your doing good. One day at a time one foot in front of the other. Good progress.

Boy or girl? You guys find out yet?

So is nobody gonna address the fact that this dudes junk looks like a tube sock full of bolts??

882cacef4ce3b0f7ddc98e6b83325d21.jpg

Nice work, though...btw! Life fucked me up real bad back in 2014. Almost didn't recover so I know the pain.

I wasn't looking at his junk. Lol
No homo?

Hang in there OTG, and look at the bright side as you are still alive. Time to unleash the beast within!

Get Shredded!
Came in expecting this was about Progress.

Good job though man!

Looking great brother!

You're doing great man! Especially given your circumstances. I also struggle heavily with substance abuse and depression but the bbing lifestyle helps tremendously. I know you've been though some serious shit from what I've read, keep trucking man, you're doing good. Always glad to see others doing well, helps keep me pushing.

If you don't mind me asking, what meds you using? I have some experience with SSRIs and other head meds myself. Totally understand if you don't want to divulge that though. You ever need anything shoot me a message man. Anyhow, glad to see you doing well!

Vibyrd it's pretty expensive even with insurance it's 80.00 for a thirty day supply but man it works good and if I miss a dose I can tell because my mood is shit. When I take it I feel real clear headed and happy.

So is nobody gonna address the fact that this dudes junk looks like a tube sock full of bolts??

882cacef4ce3b0f7ddc98e6b83325d21.jpg

Lol well after ten years of trt and many cycle's I'm glad my bag of bolts still work's. I can't even believe I knocked my girl up on just HCG and clomid after 5 weeks of last test injection. Doesn't even seem right. If I was on tren I wouldn't believe it and would probably question everything out of tren paranoia.

Vibyrd it's pretty expensive even with insurance it's 80.00 for a thirty day supply but man it works good and if I miss a dose I can tell because my mood is shit. When I take it I feel real clear headed and happy.

Interesting. I'm just on Zoloft and it makes a world of difference. The only problem is I can't hardly get off lol, which is frustrating. Thanks for the info, I'll look into it with my doc

Interesting. I'm just on Zoloft and it makes a world of difference. The only problem is I can't hardly get off lol, which is frustrating. Thanks for the info, I'll look into it with my doc

Zoloft was absolutely shit for me. It made my hands shake at 50mg and higher and made my anxiety worse. Vibyrd is the best thing I have used in a long time. I wish I could find it online cheaper because $80 month is steep.

Zoloft was absolutely shit for me. It made my hands shake at 50mg and higher and made my anxiety worse. Vibyrd is the best thing I have used in a long time. I wish I could find it online cheaper because $80 month is steep.

Oh that's a strange side effect. It works great for me for the most part. It's the most indicated one for PTSD so I'd imagine that has something to do with it.

They have genetic testing to determine which one are more effective now. You don't need it obviously but it's good to know in case you have problems with this one.

Have you tried Indian pharma for that? If there's a generic they'll have it

Oh that's a strange side effect. It works great for me for the most part. It's the most indicated one for PTSD so I'd imagine that has something to do with it.

They have genetic testing to determine which one are more effective now. You don't need it obviously but it's good to know in case you have problems with this one.

Have you tried Indian pharma for that? If there's a generic they'll have it

No brother I haven't I'll try googling or pm me the link!

Lol well after ten years of trt and many cycle's I'm glad my bag of bolts still work's. I can't even believe I knocked my girl up on just HCG and clomid after 5 weeks of last test injection. Doesn't even seem right. If I was on tren I wouldn't believe it and would probably question everything out of tren paranoia.

Yeah I wonder if any of my swimmers are any good.

Back