• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Filtered Mct oil..

unrealone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
looking for some filtered mct oil... medlabgear carries 60/40 , but im not positive if thats what im looking for to cut down some high mg test ... any specific place that you brewers prefer? i assume all you guys filter your own, but any info you could throw me would be greatly appreciated... if not, no biggie, i can always use the gso i have on hand, but im not a brewer and was just looking for a little help before making a move... thanks guys

If your not too picky there is sterile gso on eBay available in smaller amounts like 60,70 & 100ml.

Can get sterile oil on Amazon as well. Most home brewers don't bother though, they are running through ax sterile .22mic filter anyways.

I have some sterile gso.. I was just looking to experiment a little.. I have some 500mg e/c blend that id rather cut in half or so.. Was thinking the mct would thin it a little and make it a touch smoother.. Again, I'm not a brewer.. The gso I have is fine, was just looking for another option.. I'm not even sure I could tell any difference with any carrier oil lol

Guess I should have mentioned that I preferred it was sterile too.. I can do that myself, if needed, but prefer to buy it and be done with it lol

looking for some filtered mct oil... medlabgear carries 60/40 , but im not positive if thats what im looking for to cut down some high mg test ... any specific place that you brewers prefer? i assume all you guys filter your own, but any info you could throw me would be greatly appreciated... if not, no biggie, i can always use the gso i have on hand, but im not a brewer and was just looking for a little help before making a move... thanks guys

Dont use the medlab one. It burns like a bitch. I have some premium mct oil thats sterile. And its smooth as silk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have some sterile gso.. I was just looking to experiment a little.. I have some 500mg e/c blend that id rather cut in half or so.. Was thinking the mct would thin it a little and make it a touch smoother.. Again, I'm not a brewer.. The gso I have is fine, was just looking for another option.. I'm not even sure I could tell any difference with any carrier oil lol
I did this exact same thing, cut down some 500 to 250. I just used gso, it went fine, I figured this was a better idea than mixing a different oil blend in there just in case I didn't react well to mct.

Back