• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

TD with pic

Ser007

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'll first off say I never post this kind of thread. But then thought it could help someone make an informed decision. I've been ordering from 2 sponsors on here for 2.5 years and decided to pull trigger with DS (they had acutane) I decided to try out few other things, t3, clen, dbol. I ordered some hgh but they were out. DS emailed me first thing after placing order to inform me they were out of the hgh. Emailed back and forth about other options etc. super helpful and honest describes my email exchanges. TA was on point too!! I will deff be ordering from them again no questions asked. For your viewing pleasures....

I want to leave a review on this order...I will say ive placed 2 since this order and both times communication has been stellar. Top notch. Quickly worked out a stock issue. Incredibly fast shipping!!! On to the compounds
•Accutane....breakouts are reduced to basically to nothing. Lips are dry as hell and skin way less oily. 20mg ed.
•clen....60mcg twice a day is legit. Two weeks on two off.
Watson test...no pip at all!
I can go on and on. Nothing but positive! I'm Not ordering anywhere else. Period.

I want to leave a review on this order...I will say ive placed 2 since this order and both times communication has been stellar. Top notch. Quickly worked out a stock issue. Incredibly fast shipping!!! On to the compounds
•Accutane....breakouts are reduced to basically to nothing. Lips are dry as hell and skin way less oily. 20mg ed.
•clen....60mcg twice a day is legit. Two weeks on two off.
Watson test...no pip at all!
I can go on and on. Nothing but positive! I'm Not ordering anywhere else. Period.
Glad you are happy! That's what you can expect from DS. Thanks for the review! If you have any questions or thoughts, don't hesitate to ask me or DS.

Back