• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's your favorite Crockpot recipe..?

Trentmeister4530

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just figured out about the brilliant idea of using a crockpot to cook food in bulk without fucking cooking. Please tell me why I'm an idiot and just now figuring out about this. Throw me some good ones bros.
I'm making chicken breast with Chili Powder and Lime Juice cooked with a jar of salsa tonight. What y'all got for me??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crock pot is best invention ever . tons of things you can do
but personally i cook all meat in plain water and then add stuff after

1 pack chicken breast, cilantro(to taste, i like a lot), 1 pack low sodium taco season, 1 can tomato + green chilies(10oz can), 1 can black beans(12oz can), 1 can southwestern corn(10oz can)
3 hours on high, 6 hours on low. Please try this.

1 pack chicken breast, cilantro(to taste, i like a lot), 1 pack low sodium taco season, 1 can tomato + green chilies(10oz can), 1 can black beans(12oz can), 1 can southwestern corn(10oz can)
3 hours on high, 6 hours on low. Please try this.

Sounds like a really tender Mexican salad without the lettuce. Man I like that. I'll write that one down. I'm making a Notepad with good shit in it.

Sounds like a really tender Mexican salad without the lettuce. Man I like that. I'll write that one down. I'm making a Notepad with good shit in it.

Its really amazing brother.

Crock pot tri tip chili , Salsa Chicken , Pot roast , Chili Verde , Chicken Soup , peanut butter pork, Beef Stew .... Man there are just so many! The crock pot owns my heart..

I'm interested in peanut butter pork

Alright, well could you just make it easier and cook the rice in the pot too?

Who likes mushy rice? Easy is rice in the bag, easy is a rice cooker.

Rice is not suitable for the crockpot anyway...gets way too mushy. Potatoes and carrots are the best sides for a crockpot cooked ham.

Rice cookers are equally as cheap as a slow cooker... both should be in every kitchen. Rice cookers have an "all day" setting so you can have rice cooked and on deck all day.

That being said:

Pork Loin
onion
salsa
chipotle peppers with adobo
orange cut in half

8hrs shred and eat on tortillas

Beef roast
pack of brown gravy mix
pack of dry ranch mix
I stick of butter on top of season
3 pepperoncini peppers on top
no water needed
cook on low all day.

Cubed steak chunks from Costco about 3 lbs a chopped whole white onion around 6 whole potatoes around 2 lbs and 2 lbs carrots and 3can tomatoes sauce low sodium minced garlic and 2 cups water and 1 cup beef broth cook on low for about 3 hours also Brown meat before putting in

Last edited:
And the Mexican chicken recipe I am gonna definitely try next thanks for that one

Carnitas: takes about 20 minutes plus cooking time.

pork shoulder (can do same recipe with chicken or beef, but pork is the preferred meat for this)
sear roast in a pan, just long enough to brown the outside
chicken broth
lime juice (about 1/2 cup)
cumin
pepper
coriander
(I add salt afterwards as-needed to keep sodium at a minimum)

cook 4-6 hours depending on size of roast.

remove meat, shred it down and put on a pan in the stove under the broiler till it crisps up a little.

garnish with cilantro, pico, whatever you like.
I usually just put it on some 6-inch flour tortillas.

Back