• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mini cut powered by monster labs

Janoy crevesa

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So got a bottle of rip stack, and 2 tren ace. How do you guys want me to dose it? I'll be running 300 test and 900 eq with it. Haven't used tren or anything in a while so I should notice some difference. I hear really good tren is suppose to be felt with as little at 25mg a day so I'm thinking of doing 50mg eod. Up to you guys.

300mgs a week should yield good results brother.

Monster Labs Rep

PRICE MATCH + 10% discount vs all Domestic

Www.MyMonsterLabs.com

PM me for discount codes or any Questions

@ 50mg EOD you should deff see some changes in your body.

Subbd 👍

In for progress and pics
Rather avoid pics as I have some ink that I would rather not identify with.

But right now sitting 230 pounds and looking to go down to 210 over the next 4-5 weeks.

My man janoy! Good to see you in our forum brother. Looking forward to this log.
I'm thinking of making monster my go to lab. Any plans for trest?

Also about the x tren, that's diendione or dienolone? I want to try it if it's dienolone but to be fair it is a bit pricey.

I'm thinking of making monster my go to lab. Any plans for trest?

Also about the x tren, that's diendione or dienolone? I want to try it if it's dienolone but to be fair it is a bit pricey.
We have many products in the works, trest has definately been brought up. Not sure how far along it is but I will inquire about it bro.

Our xtren is 19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione.

IML Gear Cream!
We have many products in the works, trest has definately been brought up. Not sure how far along it is but I will inquire about it bro.

Our xtren is 19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione.
1 test cyp would be a hit.

So I'm thinking that the first pin of the tren may be next week. I want to adapt to my diet and let the water weight stabilize before I throw the tren in to give an accurate review.

That being said, the diet-

1500-2500 calories. Just depends on feel a lot really but most days I'll end at 2000.

workout icf 3x5 m/w/f

on workout days-
pre workout= fruit and scoop of whey

Post workout= whey + fruit sometimes

meal 1 (150 calories of veggies + lean protein source)

snack= quest bar or two usually

dinner= Meal 2 (same as meal one, maybe slightly larger)

fats are always rock bottom due to the science that I rather not get into. Protein will always end up around 220-300g.

This ^

I keeped scrolling down looking for the rest of your meals 😅

Damn no kidding, my breakfast alone is 900 calories.
That's what I'm thinking.

This ^

I keeped scrolling down looking for the rest of your meals 
Same here bro. I would waste away on a setup like that.

Janoy, is this what you typically cut on or are you going for something extreme here?

That's what I'm thinking.

Same here bro. I would waste away on a setup like that.

Janoy, is this what you typically cut on or are you going for something extreme here?

well I'm going for a bit more of an extreme thing. If strength dips at all I'll bump the calories to 2500. The reason I'm going this low is a few reasons. Want to get the fat loss over fast before summer so I can do more lean bulking during the summer and also because I know an ifbb pro (physique I believe) who told me even he diets on 1800-2300. Oh also I won't be doing cardio as I don't have a crazy amount of time. I rather just slash calories a bit more.

also 230 pounds. Don't like throwing out bodyfat numbers because it's irrelevant without a dexa scan, but all abs are easily visible.

Hats off for the will power!! I'm opposite, I'd rather eat a little crappy and do extra cardio. BUT... my job is cardio lol

Get Shredded!
Ahh fuck. Tren pin will probably be tomorrow. It's too tempting. Doesn't help that the vials look so professional. Probably going to just do 350 per week.

Aright so I did 100mg tren pin today. Going to hold at 100 eod for about 6-8 weeks.

Ill make my official day 1 post later.

day 1

weight 227

food-

egg whites- 2 cups
fat free cheese- 56g
diced ham- 2oz

small cup cake

2 quest bars and a bag of quest chips

14oz grilled chicken
broccoli
barbque sauce

2000 calories
250-280g protein
120-140g carbs
30g fats

day 2

whey isolate
10oz honey maple turkey

9 oz flank steak cooked
broccoli

quest bar

12 oz chicken, BBQ sauce and riced cauliflower and kale

first pin of tren was yesterday and holy shit. I've never felt a compound after one pin. It was just 100mg but I only slept 5 hours and anxiety + aggression is already up. I don't like the aggression and mental
sides so I may have to back it down to 50mg eod instead of 100. Shit is definately potent as FUCK. If it wasn't I would say so. This is the best trenbolone I have ever taken.

Monster Labs Tren A is no joke brother...

the cheddar ones are quite good. They have the consistency of pop chips.
Gonna have to try them out for the hell of it. Do you order them online or local store? Who's got the best deal on them?

Did you pin Tren A only ? Or the rip stack?

Guys get more sides using Tren A only , i think the Mast P in the rip stack helps a lot with Tren sides...

Back