• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone feel weak on keto

You're running on a less efficient fuel source. It works great for fat loss...not so great for strength though. You will acclimate to some degree. Are you doing any refeeds? How long have you been on keto?

About 3-4 weeks and a few here and there never I've 100grams tho I thinks I'm just gunna have to drop the fat and rebuild back up fuck it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried keto once. Felt so weak and miserable I couldn't handle it.

Try a legitimate refeed once a week, it may help (it does for me). You could also try targeted keto, eating all your carbs pre wo...i never noticed much benefit, but some do.

Thanks I was thinking of having something like before my workout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like keto diets with a weekly refeed. The first couple weeks are tough as your body is adjusting from using fat for fuel rather then glycogen. The average person can do fine without a refeed, but you are a weight trainer. You need to replenish you glycogen stores weekly. For me I never go over 30g of carbs each day, but on Saturday consume around 600g of carbs. Last meal on Friday I have a cheat meaning high fat AND high carb. Perfect time to have it since you are transitioning from high fat/low carb to low fat/high carb. Except for the first week, I can't say I feel a lack of strength, but I usually combine this diet with a cutter like tren-ace/test prop/anavar.

I really like keto diets with a weekly refeed. The first couple weeks are tough as your body is adjusting from using fat for fuel rather then glycogen. The average person can do fine without a refeed, but you are a weight trainer. You need to replenish you glycogen stores weekly. For me I never go over 30g of carbs each day, but on Saturday consume around 600g of carbs. Last meal on Friday I have a cheat meaning high fat AND high carb. Perfect time to have it since you are transitioning from high fat/low carb to low fat/high carb. Except for the first week, I can't say I feel a lack of strength, but I usually combine this diet with a cutter like tren-ace/test prop/anavar.

This worked best for me as well.

Back