• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

WikiLeaks VAULT 7- Regarding the CIA

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wow, this is insane news just leaked today!
https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

WOW!!! Wikileaks newest Leaks
Speculation suggests this will be bigger and more damaging then Watergate.
Vault-7 (regarding the CIA)
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Wikileaks “Vault 7” drop of CIA cyber-warfare documents contains the startling revelation that the CIA, under a project identified as “Umbrage,” maintained a substantial library of Russian cyber-attack techniques “stolen” from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.
This revelation yields a “through the looking glass” possibility that the Obama administration obtained FISA permission to conduct electronic surveillance on Russians believed to be coordinating with the Trump campaign based on intelligence the CIA planted to deceive the NSA into thinking there was actual contact between Russian agents and the Trump campaign.
Possibly, what the CIA was monitoring was not actual contacts between Russian agents and the Trump campaign, but CIA-created counter-espionage designed to implicate Trump and provide the legal context for the DOJ to have enough “evidence” to obtain a FISA green-light.
The Wikileaks “Vault 7” drop is also startling in the realization that the Obama administration CIA went rogue, in that the CIA “had created, in effect, its ‘own NSA’ with even less accountability and without publicly answering the question as to whether such a massive budgetary spend on duplicating the capabilities of a rival agency could be justified.”

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Obama corruption as always..This doesn't surprise me.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It shouldn't surprise anyone really, his supporters will ignore as usual, still waiting for one to come in here

Yeah this one is pretty bad. The leak regarding the smart phones and TV's is a good one. I mean everyone should have known that they could remotely activate microphones and cameras that are disabled since the Snowden release, but everyone chooses to ignore reality.

This shit has been happening for years, it's old news now. To think we don't have corruption at the highest levels of government is akin wearing a mask over your face to avoid reality. Now it's finally coming to light is going to be ignored by the masses

The proverbial shit has hit the fan...and won't look good once it's all digested and verified. Now how will Trump look after this?

How will Trump look? I think the more applicable question is how will Obama look? This all happened under his authority. Of course the media is going to spin it to make it look like Trump is the one responsible but this is old news.

I'm still trying to figure out how any of the is considered "News". Edward Snowden came out with this shit years ago. Basically anything that is run with a computer can be monitored by the government with little oversight.

How will Trump look? I think the more applicable question is how will Obama look? This all happened under his authority. Of course the media is going to spin it to make it look like Trump is the one responsible but this is old news.

There's always something Obama getting blamed for...and Trump is no angel either when it comes to the rule of law.

I'm still trying to figure out how any of the is considered "News". Edward Snowden came out with this shit years ago. Basically anything that is run with a computer can be monitored by the government with little oversight.

Exactly the truth. Snowden should be a hero not a villain in this case.

Back