• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bundy Prep Log

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well 2017 has definitely been rough thus far. Needless to say regardless of things happening around me, it doesn't change the fact I still have goals to meet and now more than ever need to stay focused if I plan hit those marks I set.
Truth is though, I enjoy running these logs and find a sense of accountability in them.
I plan to keep tracking my workouts, meals and protocols along with bloodwork and body reads.

Here's a quick look at my current cycle.
Tren x 1ml ed
Mast x 1ml ed
Test x 75mg ed
Winstrol 1ml ed
Anavar 2ml ed (liquid oral)

Dry weigh in
202lbs

I will update this journal this evening post workout (along with meals)

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!

Countdown has begun....

As I've mentioned, I've recently changed things up and am focusing more on shape and definition. Last night was a light chest day but nonetheless the movements have been adjusted to better define the chest.
Unfortunately I was short on time and wasn't able to hit my normal 10x10s

Everything is still going well on cycle and the carb cycling has been treating me well as I'm not nearly as tired or flat.

DB Incline Press (low)
5x80x10
Double Set
DB Incline Fly
5x40x10

DB One Arm Flat Press
5x80x10(2)

Pec Dec Fly
5x110x10

Weighted Toe Touch 18lbs
20 20 20 20 20

Steady State Walk 60 min/3.7 speed/2.0 incline

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support....

Dry weigh in 200lbs

Regardless of which category I end up entering (Classic or Physique) abs will be critical and considering how little time I spent on abs during this recent bulk, it's good to get back to some solid core movements.

Medicine Ball Side Toss
18lbs
20(2) 20(2) 20(2) 20(2) 20(2)

Cable Rope Crunch
5x180x20

Cable Rope Oblique Crunch
5x110x20

Flat Bench Crunch w Fly
25 25 25 25 25

DB Bicep Curl
5x35x10(2)
DB Overhead Tricep Extension
5x35x10(2)

Weighted Toe Touch
18lbs
20 20 20 20 20

Steady State Walk 3.7/2.0 incline 30 mins

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support

Good to see you've got a log up Brother. Keep at that shit.

Carb cycling has been treating me well and has helped keep me right around the 200lb mark. Previously I was just staying in a carb deficit and although it helped cut weight as I've said it often left me tired and flat.

Last night was a solid and very basic shoulder workout. I changed things up a bit and moved away from the cable movements.

Giant Set
DB Shoulder Press
5x50x20
EZ Curl Overhand Front Raise
5x40x10
Landmine Shoulder to Shoulder
5x45x10(2)

BB Shrugs
3x225x20
EZ Curl Chin Pulls
2x60x20

At this point it's all about preserving size will cutting down. For me this is when the fun starts!

Just a quick check in. Today is an off day so it's just a nice day to relax in the sauna.
Things are still going well and slowly but surely I'm starting to lean out and get back to a more lean Physique.

Well with my sights set on the first show for this season, ive got to say that for as much turmoil as ive found myself in over the last couple months, the training,diet and gear has me right where I need to be. All along ive said the plan was to compete this year around 200lbs and over the last couple of weeks ive been cruising between 199lbs and 202lbs so at this point the frame size is as big as its going to be for the season so its all about size retention while cutting down. Im currently at sub 10%bf but will need to find myself in the 3-5% range for the stage so the next few months will be focused on getting those numbers down while keeping the overall weight up. Outside of diet and control of calories spent versus caloric intake, one of the ways i plan on retaining this size is with Primo. For me, ive come to utilize compounds for very specific reasons and during 2016 I learned that aside whatever benefits users report with Primo, its most beneficial effect is muscle retention so as I really clamp things down in the next months, I plan to bring in the Primo for this purpose alone. My protocol has recently seen the inclusion of two new compounds in Clen and Winstrol..before I give a glimpse of how things are looking, I want to clarify some things for some of you guys reading along. So if ou have kept up at all, you may know I FUCKING LOVE Ripexx blends [Tren x Test x Mast] and have utlized this blend quite well. Unfortunately, my most recent sources did not offer the blend so I simply had to pick up each compound individually and make the needed adjustments. But truth be told, I do tend to run my gear at a higher ratio than most, but my goals are also a little different. So keep in mind, what may be good for some of you guys to look good for your wives or girlfriends is very different for me as my goals are very different. Nonetheless heres a quick look at how my protocol is looking
Tren A 1ml ED [workout days only]
Test P 1ml ED[workout days only]
Mast P 1ml ED [workout days only]
Clen 120mcg ED
Anavar 1ml ED [100mg total]
Winstrol 2ml ED [100 mg total/workout days only] inject
** will add Proviron and Oral Winny as well.Id like to split the winny between inject and oral, likewise the Proviron will serve its role in a few months.
At the moment, I take pin two seperate injects daily.
One pin holds the tren and winny while the other holds the test and mast..and again for those keeping up I only pin glutes so do the math. I can say that my true problem still only arises with pins to the VG. Ive had it so bad before that it seems to wrap around to my lower back..last season i ran into this with water based winny injects. I was limping around for a solid month.
My current debate is whether or not to run HGH this go round. I didnt get to run it too long last season but think I prolonged run would be quite beneficial..but the question for me is the potential gains versus cost of compound worth it. Competition is very expensive and even with help you have to really budget for these shows.

Ok so lets get down to the business. Friday was an off day for me as it was my wifes birthday. So heres a look at Sat. back workout.

Ive still been utilizing giant sets to get the most out of the clock as well as the movements themselves.

T Bar Row
2x90x10 Warm Up
3x135x10
DB Bicep Curl 1 Arm
5x40x10[2]

Close Grip V Handle Pulldown
5x110x10
Cable Rope Bicep Curl
5x70x10

Hammer Iso Pulldown
5x90x10[2]

Roman Chair Oblique
20[2] 20[2] 20[2] 20[2] 20[2]

Steady State Walk
1 hour 3.7/2.0 incline

Next up was Sundays Leg workout which was amazing as I went to a different gym and they had the old school leg press in which you lay flat on your back on press straight up versus the angled press which is more up and out. I have honestly never used this piece of equipment but always wondered what the feel would be like. Well..lets just say you are going to feel this one for sure. So the important thing here is the fact I am still potentially going to compete in Classic Physique this season which will find me in tight trunks versus board shorts, so in other words, legs are just as important as every other developed part in this category. Although I have recently hit a PR on the angled leg press machine, in my opinion, nothing builds that teardrop like heavy squats. Unfortunately my old knees just arent that great when it comes to squats so ive been trying to work with other movements to develop more definition in the area above the knee.

Hammer Iso Front Leg Extension [one leg at a time]
5x45x10[2]

Flat Back Lying Leg Press
1x90x20 warm up
1x180x10
1x270x10
1x360x10
1x400x10

Flat Hamstring Curl
5x110x10

Seated Calf Press [negatives]
5x135x20

Roman Chair Oblique

Steady State Walk
30 min walk at park

Thanks for reading I appreciate the support!

Last night was another good one. Ive switched things up to a more traditional split so its nice to be getting in two body parts a day again.
Gear wise,still no issues to report. I have had no issues with pain or pip and moreover the fact ive been pinning Test Prop almost daily for a month now with no real issues says alot. Between VG pins and Test Prop I usually have some issues but still nothing to report with this run. I should be cutting back on Winny injections and adding a liquid oral winny to the protocol. Since ive hit my goal weight for the season, I am also planning on 1ml Primo pins eod. At this point the main use for the primo is to assist with muscle retention. So as I start to really cut and lean out its good to have that tool to utilize.

Cable Kickback [no handle]
1x40x20 warm up
4x50x20

DB Incline Press
5x80x10
Double Set
DB Overhead Tricep Extension
5x90x10

1 Arm DB Flat Press
5x80x10[2]

Cable Crossovers
5x40x20

Steady State Treadmill Walk
3.7/2.0 Incline

Yesterday was a rest day for me which brings us up to shoulders today. Historically this is one of my favorite training days and after the recent pain in the elbow and shoulder I have approached shoulder day with much more caution. For a while there shoulders were treated like other major parts in which I was really training with heavier weight but this go round I have found myself using less weight in slow controlled movements [this has been great in the recovery of the shoulder but also a solid defining motion/s]
Ive still been using cable movements for shoulders as the constant tension is great!!

Giant Set
DB Shoulder Press
5x50x20
DB Lat Raise [thumbs up]
5x20x10
DB Rear Raise
5x20x10

Cable Front Raise
5x40x20

BB Shrug
5x225x20
Double Set
Straight Bat Chin Pulls
5x50x10

Cable Oblique Crunch
2x100x20[2]
Cable Crunch
2x120x20
Roman Chair Oblique

Yesterday was a rest day for me which brings us up to shoulders today. Historically this is one of my favorite training days and after the recent pain in the elbow and shoulder I have approached shoulder day with much more caution. For a while there shoulders were treated like other major parts in which I was really training with heavier weight but this go round I have found myself using less weight in slow controlled movements [this has been great in the recovery of the shoulder but also a solid defining motion/s]
Ive still been using cable movements for shoulders as the constant tension is great!!

Giant Set
DB Shoulder Press
5x50x20
DB Lat Raise [thumbs up]
5x20x10
DB Rear Raise
5x20x10

Cable Front Raise
5x40x20

BB Shrug
5x225x20
Double Set
Straight Bat Chin Pulls
5x50x10

Cable Oblique Crunch
2x100x20[2]
Cable Crunch
2x120x20
Roman Chair Oblique

You could have tendinitis in your elbow.. Have you tried warming up the elbow before doing any weighted work? i have to do do a lot of over head tris with out weight before I can start working or my elbow will hurt so bad I will have to leave.

You could have tendinitis in your elbow.. Have you tried warming up the elbow before doing any weighted work? i have to do do a lot of over head tris with out weight before I can start working or my elbow will hurt so bad I will have to leave.
I've been getting acupuncture and acupressure done on the elbow as your right.. I've been dealing with tennis elbow for some weeks now. When I first started to feel that rotted out elbow coming on I started to tweak the shoulder as a crutch. Needless to say I've now been babying the elbow and slowly getting the form back in the shoulder I've been way better off. I do have to stretch the elbow out quite a bit before putting pressure or strain on the joint. It's got better but it's just one of those things you wanna take baby steps with.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Things are really starting to tighten up now. Ive shook most of the wet weight and am still sitting at my goal weight of 200lbs. It really has been great to get back to core and cardio work! I just feel more natural around this weight versus the really forced 217+lbs
Ive also noticed the carb cycling has kept me feeling more dense. I enjoy the look and feeling of being 15lbs heavier while still leaning out without feeling too depleted.
So last night was weighted abs and light cardio. This week has found me rather lagging in legs as one of my dogs bit me in the worst place possible..behind the knee and just below the teardop so ive been nursing that for a few days.

Cable Rope Crunch
1x150x20 Warm Up
3x180x20
1x200x20
Double Set
Cable Oblique Crunch
5x110x20[2]

Versaball Leg Lift
20 20 20
Versaball Windmill
20 20 20
Weighted Reverse Toe Touch 18lbs
20 20 20

Ill be using more floor movements to further develop the V taper in the waist as well to help the overall shape of the cage.

20 Min Steady State Walk 3.7/2.0 incline

Thanks for reading I appreciate the support!

Get Shredded!
So I'm falling into a nice rhythm and with 3 months of prep I feel great. I don't have as many Tren sides as the night sweats aren't as pronounced although I still do have terrible insomnia at times. I've found smoking even a little bit of good pot before bed helps me the night. Otherwise I'll be up like Jack Nicholson in the Shining. I'm going to try and get back to two a day workouts as it's just alot easier to split the time when dealing with higher volume.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Well had a nice weekend and on top of which still hovering right about 200lbs. Last night was a carb night for me so im actually a little heavier than 200lbs today. Ive cut Clen out of the protocol for the next week but will be starting that up again in another week.
Yesterday was a nice arm day and again im finding the constant tension of cable work to be quite beneficial.
Still no issues to report regarding gear. You know at this point ive got to say im really pleased with the gear this far as im right on schedule and have yet to have any issues related to pins etc..

Dry Weigh in 206lbs
Cable Rope Bicep CUrl
1x70x20 Warm Up
4x80x20
Double Set
DB 1 Arm Overhead Extension
5x35x20[2]

DB Bicep Curl [1 Arm]
5x35x10[2]

Cable Tricep Kickback [no handle]
5x40x20

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!!

Over the last few weeks I have been dealing with the mental strain of competition. When I first started this all, the level of expectation was minimal. Its like you are just happy to see changes in the frame but once it becomes more of a job or once you have a larger goal in mind, the expectation levels really increase. One of the pressures I put on myself is to be a better stage version than last season and it becomes a constant effort to be more or do more than before. The constant staring in the mirror and picking yourself apart is rough and becomes a true test of confidence. The confidence to KNOW that thru all the changes to the body, thru all the diet and training, thru the injuries and sometimes even doubt there is still that underlying confidence that keeps you going. I stare at my competition photos all the time and tell remind myself I beat me not the next guy..my best just wasnt good enough that day so its back to the drawing board to create what I believe to be a better version of me. Its just an odd tearing down and building up..its constant. I go to the gym and see those guys that havent changed a bit over the time ive been seeing them workout and I just think how much my body has changed and how much more I have to go. It truly is a process..no way around it!

So its still all about definition in the workouts. At this point I have no real interest in heavy weight movements as much as volume and type of actual movements. For me its about getting the most out of each workout. My workouts are constantly a work in progress.

Yesterday was a nice chest workout and I got to bring back a movement I love for the chest to shoulder front tie in.

DB Incline Press
10x80x10

Landmine Shoulder to Shoulder Press
5x90x10[2]

Pec Dec Fly
[ive been using the fly more recently to work on the small armpit are tie in to the lower outer chest]
10x100x10

Landmine Hip to Hip
5x45x10[2]

Roman Chair Obliques
20/2 20/2 20/2 20/2 20/2

Smashed my shoulder workout last night. Still toying with variations during this prep as I still have 3 months to prep so I am really testing out different movements and techniques to get my frame where I am most comfortable.
Things are still going great with the cycle although the clen [not prime] has had me in full time cramps..mainly the hip and feet. Crazy how the different runs of clen have affected me so differently.

DB Seated Shoulder Press
5x50x10
DOuble Set
DB Front Raise
5x20x10

Cable Lat Raise
5x20x10[2]

BB Shrugs
5x225x20

Flat Bench Reverse Crunch w FLy
25 25 25 25 25

Versaball Flat Leg Lift
20 20 20
Versaball Flat Windmill
10[2] 10[2] 10[2]

Things are going great and I am feeling strong and healthy right now. That is always one of the perks of a nice bit of primo I suppose!
Still leaning out and peeling back the layers of bulk gains and will hopefully post some updated photos this weekend.Im feeling really comfortable at this current weight of approx 200lbs. Im actually pretty surprised at how long ive been holding this weight and size. As I compare my current frame to my competition size I can already see some solid upper body development and some nice spread in the lats. Unfortunately I feel like my legs need some further development if the plan is still to compete in the Classic Physique division. Ive made some recent changes to the protocol and will be drawing bloods later this afternoon. The gear is still treating me right and still have no pip or other issues to report. Just for those who may not have kept up with my previous entries but I only pin glutes so for me flare ups or pip will come about pretty quickly if there is going to be issue.
Here is my updated protocol
Tren A 1ml ED
Mast P 1ml ED
Test P 1ml ED
Anavar Liquid Oral 75mg/3ml ED
Winstrol Inject [oil based] 1ml [50mg] ED
Winstrol Liquid Oral 1ml [50mg] ED
Primo 1ml EOD
Proviron Liquid Oral 1ml [50mg] ED

With close to 3 months to prep im still feeling really good about this season. It has been a bumpy ride but the grind has continued!
Yesterday was back day and I have been really making the most out of the old T Bar Row movement. Still toying with set counts and volume but have been keeping the actual weight down.

Landmine 1 Arm Bent Over Row
5x45x10[2]

T Bar Row
5x135x10

Close Grip V Handle Pulldown
5x110x10

Hammer ISO Pulldown
5x90x10[2]

Versaball Flat Reverse Leg Lift
20 20
Versaball Windmill
10[2] 10[2]
Weighted Toe Touch 18lbs
20 20 20

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support! Have a great weekend fellas!!!!

https://youtu.be/x8LesTvNuaw?list=RDWr9Z4PeNGoE

Yesterday was an off day but I've definitely found my groove. I had previously mentioned last year the fire was a little different but I have really been focusing on a set of goals I set last year and up until now things have been on track. Even with a recent stomach virus I've maintained my goal weight of 200lbs so along with that I just feel great. I think partially because this year I know more about how my body responds and the conditioning required for certain results. So nonetheless mentally I'm more and more focused on the goal and meanwhile physically I'm leaning out and feeling healthy and just all around positive.
Today is my normal chest day or shoulder day but I think for the next few weeks I'm going back to a traditional split with high rep count. At any rate everything is going well with the gear and although the daily glutes pins take a mental toll physically there are no pip related issues to report. I have seen more acne on my chest that usual but have made the adjustments to my ai just in case. Other than that it's more of the same. Roughly 30-45 mins of steady state walk daily. At least some form of ab movement daily weighted and or controlled body movements.
Diet has remained the same although I have still been making adjustments to my total carb intake, I'm still technically carb cycling. I've recently increased eggs in Am and am toying with a protein in PM before bed so I've been trying out a Hamburger patty or small steak. Still just shy of three months of prep...

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support
https://youtu.be/GHq87F2fS-s

Chest and shoulder session was great. I've really been thinking about the muscle and specific movements to hit each with certain detail. I've found what I believe to be a solid set/rep ratio in 5x10 for most movements and slightly higher for a select group of excercises.

DB Shoulder Press
5x50x20
DOUBLE SET
DB Incline Press
5x80x10

Landmine Shoulder to Shoulder
1x45x10(2) WU 1
5x90x10(2)

DB Lat Raise
5x20x10
DOUBLE SET
Ez Curl Front Raise