• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello All

cam138

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up everybody....new to this forum....on a few others under a sim name. But work as a CPT......not young, but not old. Looking for good information from the community and plan on using new vendors and giving honest reviews. Currently prescribed TRT but add to that a bit here and there....have a fucked up thyroid......,.take armour for that......recently divorced.......got two kiddos and try not do anything too crazy these days because I love being a Dad. Today, I don't drink, get high or commit felonies.....Ive done my time and Im over it.....Now I just want to be fit, happy and enjoy my life for a few more decades.

Welcome

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom i would like to welcome you to asf.
Please read the rules .sounds like you've settled down and now have a plan for the future. Congratulations.
Sorry to hear about the divorce.
There is Nothing more important than being a good father. now a days our children's views and thoughts are swayed so easily about us we really need to watch every little thing we say and do.
Especially when in a bad relationship/divorce. If you need further assistance feel free to reach me via pm. Have a good day.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom i would like to welcome you to asf.
Please read the rules .sounds like you've settled down and now have a plan for the future. Congratulations.
Sorry to hear about the divorce.
There is Nothing more important than being a good father. now a days our children's views and thoughts are swayed so easily about us we really need to watch every little thing we say and do.
Especially when in a bad relationship/divorce. If you need further assistance feel free to reach me via pm. Have a good day.

Yes I will have to read the rules. The divorce I would now consider a blessing....she was hard to live with. I didn't like fighting with her in front of my boys. She hated the smell of my gear....she could literally smell it. She would yell at me before I went in to train clients and they could pick up on my agitation. Plus this time around I'm going to make sure my personality compliments the person I choose to live with and vice versa. Life's too short to be miserable or spending all your time who someone who doesn't appreciate you. Live and learn. The only downside now is not being able to see my boys as often as Id like. I'll have to fight to make that happen, while at the same time doing what I need to do to make sure I don't fuck up because of it. I appreciate your post and while I don't partake of kratom Ill check out the other site you listed. Respect.

GotTren? Great handle......A staple. My G-Ma come to the states from Killarney. Got to visit Ireland when I was 18. Beautiful place.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes I will have to read the rules. The divorce I would now consider a blessing....she was hard to live with. I didn't like fighting with her in front of my boys. She hated the smell of my gear....she could literally smell it. She would yell at me before I went in to train clients and they could pick up on my agitation. Plus this time around I'm going to make sure my personality compliments the person I choose to live with and vice versa. Life's too short to be miserable or spending all your time who someone who doesn't appreciate you. Live and learn. The only downside now is not being able to see my boys as often as Id like. I'll have to fight to make that happen, while at the same time doing what I need to do to make sure I don't fuck up because of it. I appreciate your post and while I don't partake of kratom Ill check out the other site you listed. Respect.
I understand where your coming from. Living it as we speak. So, I'm not just blowing smoke up your ass. It is a hard road. Both ways. Right now I'm thinking of my kids. So god bless , everything worked out for the best and you are happy and the kids are well and still have both parents in there life.

I understand where your coming from. Living it as we speak. So, I'm not just blowing smoke up your ass. It is a hard road. Both ways. Right now I'm thinking of my kids. So god bless , everything worked out for the best and you are happy and the kids are well and still have both parents in there life.

Yes Sir.....my oldest wants to be a cop and my youngest wants to be a "shark robot". Lol.....he already promised not to arrest me or Mommy. I would do anything for my boys as I'm sure you would your kids. I hope good things come your way.

Welcome Aboard

That's Awesome cam. Kids are the best. And same to you. Hope to see ya around the neighborhood ;)

GotTren? Great handle......A staple. My G-Ma come to the states from Killarney. Got to visit Ireland when I was 18. Beautiful place.

Hey thanks brother! Killarney...nice. Ireland is pretty sweet, there's a lot of good people there. Tren is my go-to. Love the way I look on it. You pm me if you need anything man

Back