• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back at it

BACKATIT

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello All,
Been out of the game for a few years due to work and life. The wife and myself have been forced to take some years off while i traveled looking for work. "WE ARE GLAD TO BE BACK"!!!!!!! I am new to the forums but not new to the gym life. I spent most of my life in the military and gyms working my ass off to stay in shape. I am now 41 and just working my ass off on the 9 to 5 and tired of it. The motivation and drive is still there so i can't wait to connect and push the body to the next level.

Anyways don't let the profile pic fool you, i took that 3 very long years ago... No its still there just a little covered up now....

Hey all. Not to sound desperate but will someone respond to me so i know I'm doing they right.

Thanks

Welcome

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Thanks All, i thought i was doing something wrong.

Been reading a lot of posts and it seems to be full of negatives, fakes, imposters ect.... I know i'm a junior member AKA brand new but does anyone have any suggestions on navigating all that??

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

Back