• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I need some quidance and help please!

FUBAR

AlphaBravo
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all. I'm new to the forum and was introduced by a past time friend that I just became recently acquainted with. He told me to check this place out and here I am. I'm 36 and I am in much need of help. I'm married with 2 kids and I have the greatest wife in the world. She supports me in every way. I currently have health issues and weight problems. I left the army weighing about 265 in 2010. I cold turkey quit smoking cigarettes back in 2013 and have been gaining weight non stop. I've tried diets, I've changed eating habits, tried phetermine, workout at the YMCA 4 days a week and still can't shake this weight I've gained. I'm up to almost 400 lbs, but I can still manage to get around. I've always been a big framed guy and need to get back to my military size, not only for me but for my family. I don't want my 10 year old son to look at me like a Im a fatty that can't run or play with him. I've taken winstrol injectable stacked with test in the past and that how I lost weight to get into the military. My knee was injured during an airborne op in 2008 and i lost my shot going into ranger school. I need to lose this weight fast because I'm losing hope in myself. Can anyone please help?

Hello all. I'm new to the forum and was introduced by a past time friend that I just became recently acquainted with. He told me to check this place out and here I am. I'm 36 and I am in much need of help. I'm married with 2 kids and I have the greatest wife in the world. She supports me in every way. I currently have health issues and weight problems. I left the army weighing about 265 in 2010. I cold turkey quit smoking cigarettes back in 2013 and have been gaining weight non stop. I've tried diets, I've changed eating habits, tried phetermine, workout at the YMCA 4 days a week and still can't shake this weight I've gained. I'm up to almost 400 lbs, but I can still manage to get around. I've always been a big framed guy and need to get back to my military size, not only for me but for my family. I don't want my 10 year old son to look at me like a Im a fatty that can't run or play with him. I've taken winstrol injectable stacked with test in the past and that how I lost weight to get into the military. My knee was injured during an airborne op in 2008 and i lost my shot going into ranger school. I need to lose this weight fast because I'm losing hope in myself. Can anyone please help?

Hey bro. First and foremost sounds like you need a diet change. How many calories are you consuming a day and whats your macros? Being what you weigh I think it's awesome that you actually get up and go to the gym. Kudos to you. If it were me hold up on AAS. Find your maintenance calories, then eat at a deficit, train in aerobics and cardio. But first and foremost maybe get a Health checkup and get approved esp blood pressure. Then possibly incorporate sarms like ostarine, and cardarine. Those will help with motivation and fat loss, almost no side effects known. Hope this helps you my brother.

Stay strong and don't give up. Hang in there!

welcome to our board. And thanks for serving our country man. BRAVO!! I for one welcome you to stick around here and read read read, and ask all the questions you want. I respectfully have to tell you that at or even near the 400lb mark the main concern needs to be is the tremendous strain that is being placing on your heart and upon your entire circulatory system as well as having an indirect negative effects on your pancreas too. Do you know what your current blood pressure is? This is very important since many steroids can and will raise your BP as well as your cholesterol levels too.

Have you had blood work done by a doctor? If so, what were the results. I strongly urge you to reconsider this idea of using steroids while you're at the weight you're at now. NOT a good idea. I can appreciate you wanting to get back in shape and the fact that you don't want to set a bad example for your kid(s) but what good would it be fore your wife and kids if you have a major stroke or heart attack brought on in part by steroid use, and ofcourse by your extreme weight problem? I'm not meaning to put you down but you really need to be sober minded about this stuff. I urge you to get the weight problem under control first. Throwing steroids into the mix right now is a bad idea. please make mention of your blood pressure and your height.

My calorie intake is between 1500-2000 a day. My blood pressure is under control, 130/85 last week. I have a friend with some winny tabs, but I'm not sure if they are legit. I would like to get some winny and advance this weight loss.

My calorie intake is between 1500-2000 a day. My blood pressure is under control, 130/85 last week. I have a friend with some winny tabs, but I'm not sure if they are legit. I would like to get some winny and advance this weight loss.
Are you on blood pressure meds? Or any other prescription meds not mentioned? What's your pulse rate during a resting state? I don't think you're taking what i said very seriously. I'm not meaning to preach at you man, but there's good reason that heart disease is the number one killer in the USA. I'm merely trying to look out for ya here.

Winny is a hardening drug. Not exactly best for fat loss. You would want something more like clenbuterol, DNP. Those things. But you want to absolutely have a clean bill of health first

I've had my blood taken, and been checked for other problems. My sleep cycle is crazy I work 2-10 in a jail and I may not eat throughout the entire shift due to how busy we get. No other issues. I've taken winstrol stacked with test before to lose weight to get into military.

Take a blood pressure med that is called Losartan half pill a day.
Thanks for your reply. I kinda figured that. So your BP is good only due to the meds. How long have you been on the BP med, and what was your weight and BP right before you were placed on the BP med? This is important stuff. I hope for your sake you don't take this lightly. AAS's are hormones that can effect you in many ways negatively. So you need to to make sure that you minimize associated risks, and one of the ways to minimize the risks are being sure that your body is ready as can be to take the extra liver stress, heart and kidney stress that steroids place on you. I am not exagerating here.

What is DNP and clenbuterol? What is considered clean bill of health?

Good fat loss agents but they do strain your system. Honestly at the end of the day your gonna do what you want to do. All we can do is try to guide you best, that's what us bros do for one another. Health and safety are your main concern. Diet is next, then there is training lastly is AAS and supplements. Sounds like you are on a good track due to the 20lb lost. Keep doing what your doing on your own then when you plateau switch everything up and keep trying to confuse your body with diet and excercise.

sorry, I cannot view whatever file you attached. Perhaps it's a file type that cannot be used here.

I would like have to agree with the others. Do it the natural way first, once you get to a healthier state, and have bloods ran to back it up, then you should entertain the idea. Also, as said earlier, look at clen, dnp or an EC stack at that point in time.

Two other points - Thank you for your service and it's good that you're looking to change your current lifestyle

Two other points - Thank you for your service and it's good that you're looking to change your current lifestyle
Yes, I commend you for quitting smoking. Excellent move my friend. You don't need that crap in your lungs. Been there done that. And you did it cold turkey which IMO is the best way to do it. That's what i did too many years ago.

I understand, my blood pressure was originally at 150's/90's
OK that doesn't sound disasterous, in fact some other doc's wouldn't have even placed you on BP meds unless it was higher than that. Do you happen to remember what your weight was at that time? And how long ago was that? I'm only trying to get a complete picture of what might be going on with your entire general health. 36 isn't that old. When i was 36 I could lose weight a whole lot quicker than I can now being in my 50's. I cannot stress too much on the strain on your heart since you're close to 400 lbs. Roids are gonna increase that stress, and not in a good way like exercise does.

My weight was around 325. My dr told me that I need to eat more often but less. But working in a jail it's hard to get a break at times. I'm looking at roofs as my last alternative, whether is clenbuterol or that DNP. Those pictures were of me when I left military and then now. I don't look like one of those people from my 600lb life but I have a good size to me. I can still bench 300. If there was a way I can send pictures I can show you what I look like now

- - - Updated - - -

I went into basic weighing 297 and left basic in 2007 at 225.

Get Shredded!
You need to lose 100 pounds first and show you are committed to weight loss before ANY drugs.

Especially DNP. That shit is poison and you have no business touching that shit or anything else.

I was put on those meds last year April and my bp hasn't been up since. I've even stopped taking them for month cuz I was sick.

I started those bp meds around April last year. It hasn't been up since, I even stopped taking them for month when I was sick

First...get bloodwork to analyze your total health.....liver,hormone levels,etc. Next....no AAS at any point until your weight issue is permanently resolved. Most importantly, you need to have very candid conversation with yourself to ensure that your committed to changing both the eating lifestyle and exercise ritual. No excuses....figure out a plan and execute....in your case, the alternative is an early death. It's going to be hard work so set your mind on task. The good thing for you is that your wife is supportive and your marriage seems solid. To meet your goals, you will need that support. Again, don't take the easy way out with drugs. There is a time and place for AAS....this isn't it. My two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winny is a hardening drug. Not exactly best for fat loss. You would want something more like clenbuterol, DNP. Those things. But you want to absolutely have a clean bill of health first

DNP? Are you fucking kidding me???

DNP? Are you fucking kidding me???

Yes dnp, it's great for fat loss but harsh for the system. I didn't tell him to take it. I wouldn't give that advice due to his current condition. I was merely stating what was classified for weight loss brother. Also read my next post too before you think I'm reccomending this product.

I really appreciate everyone's advice. I'm not looking for a quick fat loss steroid, just need something to accelerate it. I go to gym, bike for 30-45 mins a session, swim on weekends with my family in the pool, and drink only water now since beginning of the year. I had 2 sodas this year, literally. I don't eat breakfast till its lunch time because I get off work at 10PM every night and eat my dinner then due to my job. I don't eat breakfast which I know is the most important meal but I cant wind down from work till 1 or 2 in the morning. My work schedule is partly why I cant eat at certain times but I don't eat crap. I just need something to accelerate the fat loss and speed it up so I can reverse this weight gain. I had a physical last year June all levels normal, shocking as it is. Blood test showed no signs of thyroid issue.

Hey bro. First and foremost sounds like you need a diet change. How many calories are you consuming a day and whats your macros? Being what you weigh I think it's awesome that you actually get up and go to the gym. Kudos to you. If it were me hold up on AAS. Find your maintenance calories, then eat at a deficit, train in aerobics and cardio. But first and foremost maybe get a Health checkup and get approved esp blood pressure. Then possibly incorporate sarms like ostarine, and cardarine. Those will help with motivation and fat loss, almost no side effects known. Hope this helps you my brother.

Stay strong and don't give up. Hang in there!
Where could I find that cardarine?

Back