• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Benzos

Drewski

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone tried research Benzos? I'm here to tell you they are the real fuckin deal.

I'm off health insurance for a,few more months, so I cant get the traditional clon, xan, Ativan, Valium right now. But these RC companies are real deal.

Just wanted to see anyone else's opinion on it. I'm sure it will be mixed but let's hear it.

I have never seen a RC with bennies, I don't mess with them anymore but also curious what company you are using.

Only one sponsor here carries that I know of and always heard they were legit

Has anyone tried research Benzos? I'm here to tell you they are the real fuckin deal.

I'm off health insurance for a,few more months, so I cant get the traditional clon, xan, Ativan, Valium right now. But these RC companies are real deal.

Just wanted to see anyone else's opinion on it. I'm sure it will be mixed but let's hear it.

Like etizolam? I've considered trying RC versions of benzos. Plenty of sites sell them. Hear they are very potent.

Etizolam is a benzodiazepine analog. The etizolam molecule differs from a benzodiazepine in that the benzene ring has been replaced by a thiophene ring and triazole ring has been fused, making the drug a thienotriazolodiazepine. -wiki

And they aren't that cheap either. At least the sites I've seen.

Dude stopped breathing in my living room because of those... Be safe.

I've tried the Clonozolam strips, they last much longer than klonopin, and have a more sedating effect imo.

Careful dude. All these rc benzos are kinda a crap shoot. And be hyper careful when dosing powders. The amount of powder is so small...its easy to pull a snow white and you just come to the next morning.

Not that i know...

Like etizolam? I've considered trying RC versions of benzos. Plenty of sites sell them. Hear they are very potent.

Etizolam is a benzodiazepine analog. The etizolam molecule differs from a benzodiazepine in that the benzene ring has been replaced by a thiophene ring and triazole ring has been fused, making the drug a thienotriazolodiazepine. -wiki

Etizolam is a good drug. Its super hypnotic. Never never never(and never)mix with with any opiate or opiate analog.

I've tried the Clonozolam strips, they last much longer than klonopin, and have a more sedating effect imo.

Big true std klonopin Does not make me mushroom like the strips. Be advised I have heard of basically every rc benzo, including the strips, as being Etizolam as it still is in legal grey zone and easy to obtain

Big true std klonopin Does not make me mushroom like the strips. Be advised I have heard of basically every rc benzo, including the strips, as being Etizolam as it still is in legal grey zone and easy to obtain

They are relatively cheaper as well, depending on the source. Strips take longer to kick in but when they do I'm feeling pretty good, 1mg strip = 1.5-2mg of Kpin imo.

Isn't Clonazolam on the same legal status as Etizolam?

and which do you prefer? I compare clonazolam to kpins, but what about etizolam

Speaking of mushrooms, just picked up an O. Going to be a weird month for me and the lady lol.

They are relatively cheaper as well, depending on the source. Strips take longer to kick in but when they do I'm feeling pretty good, 1mg strip = 1.5-2mg of Kpin imo.

Isn't Clonazolam on the same legal status as Etizolam?

and which do you prefer? I compare clonazolam to kpins, but what about etizolam

Speaking of mushrooms, just picked up an O. Going to be a weird month for me and the lady lol.

Klonopin is clonazepam. I get the generics from the VA, they never give out real brand names. Works exactly the same.

I'm not sure about the schedule of etizolam, this is the first I've heard about this research benzo thing. Kinda interesting.

Have fun with those shrooms...my days with psychedelics are done lol

Klonopin is clonazepam. I get the generics from the VA, they never give out real brand names. Works exactly the same.

I'm not sure about the schedule of etizolam, this is the first I've heard about this research benzo thing. Kinda interesting.

Have fun with those shrooms...my days with psychedelics are done lol

"Clonazolam" is not the same thing as "Clonazepam"(no triazole ring)

Clonazolam

"Clonazolam (also known as clonitrazolam) is a benzodiazepine that has been sold online as a designer drug.[1][2][3][4][5]The synthesis of clonazolam was first reported in 1971 and the drug was described as the most active compound in the series tested.[6][7]
Clonazolam is reputed to be highly potent, and concerns have been raised that clonazolam and flubromazolam in particular may pose comparatively higher risks than other designer benzodiazepines, due to their ability to produce strong sedation and amnesia at oral doses of as little as 0.5 mg.[8]"

PM me a link please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some of the etizolam and clonazalam. One eti put me out for 8 hours. I haven't taken any of the clonazalam but these are the real deal. I'll probably stock up before they get banned. Good stuff.

Get Shredded!
I used to get a scrip for Clonos. Very addictive and tough withdrawal. Not worth it, IMO.

get reddit nuff said. pm guys. I got you and it's real deal. be care fully. you over do aND get fired. I'm telling you. pm me I got you

I got you. quick easy

itterally two days ta. just please be careful guys

Just did a day of research and found a source with very good reviews just made an order. I think it might be the same source as you.

Where do I get those? I just started a new job and don't have insurance. PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow took a half of one pill and that was too much I think a quarter or an 8th would be better. Also it was a one day ta for me crazy

Dude stopped breathing in my living room because of those... Be safe.
EXACTLY onlypeople with HIGH tolerance should be using I take one mg prescribed daily....about .25of an RC had me sleeping...next few days could handledbud dont drive on it!!!
It's to powerful...Best for extreme panic attacks when not driving and low low doses or you'll be sorry

EXACTLY onlypeople with HIGH tolerance should be using I take one mg prescribed daily....about .25of an RC had me sleeping...next few days could handledbud dont drive on it!!!
It's to powerful...Best for extreme panic attacks when not driving and low low doses or you'll be sorry

I got etiz I'd say .5 of etiz is equal to 1mg of xanax. Even if you have a crazy tolerance I would say to research doses for these research drugs and dose very low to start. Some are too fucking strong to try.

Back