• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bitcoin Assistance

Samson

Whatever It Takes
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey fellas I'm having an issue with a purchase that hopefully you may have ran into and figured out a way to resolve it. Recently made a purchase as usual and it is seeming to take a lot longer than usual for the transaction to go through. Not only that, the amount showing up on the receiving end is .22 cents less than the total amount, therefore it is an incomplete transaction. So now I'm 3 days into this order and the transmission is still "pending" or "being sent". I have tried to reset the wallet in hopes that someone would pick up the blockchain for transmission. There was a small fee attached, however this is the first time I've had funds stuck in transmission. From the research I've done, most say that if the transmission is not picked up after several days, it will drop out and the transaction cancelled, however others say it can last a lot longer. Does anyone have a work-around to stop the transaction in hopes of starting over? Thanks in advance.

Sam-

I miss circle😞😞. I'm trying to figure this new app out myself.

Yes definitely miss Circle. Really hating Coinbase right now. Been using Multibit since I started and never had this kind of wait. I still have to move some coin over to wash but with this hiccup, I'm leery.

Good thing you don't live in NY. Half of bitcoin sources can't sell here. Pain in the ass

Yes definitely miss Circle. Really hating Coinbase right now.
Coinbase sucks. For me this whole BTC thang is getting old really fast. Too much of a hassle. I'm going back to the old way if you know what I mean.

Coinbase sucks. For me this whole BTC thang is getting old really fast. Too much of a hassle. I'm going back to the old way if you know what I mean.

Indeed. I've got quite a bit of coin in purgatory.

Back