• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any vets use H-AS

MFlex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seems like a lot of their reviews are similar but good

Any vets try them out? They look to have a solid rep and the VIP deals are intense.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Any vets try them out? They look to have a solid rep and the VIP deals are intense.

Nah I'm keeping all mine dom. I'm not really in a position to lose anything right now, and I'm not a fan of getting a customs letter

But...Why don't they have labels on the bottles? I thought that was rather strange.

Nah I'm keeping all mine dom. I'm not really in a position to lose anything right now, and I'm not a fan of getting a customs letter

But...Why don't they have labels on the bottles? I thought that was rather strange.
They use color coded on the bottom of the vial.

You can request labels but I think they reship if seized

Some of their deals are pretty enticing if you're in the VIP program.

But I don't want to have to be an H-AS fan boy in order to get said deals (just seems petty).

Not running the company you rep for products anymore?

Back