• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back to the basics! Grinding it out!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just like the title suggests. I will be pretty much starting over. This last year has been a tough one. From a huge cut in pay.( Annually )about 25k below normal. To losing my house just over a yr ago. To recently taking 2 more hits in pay recently. Hormones,stress (cortisol) play abig role in your sleep, health and State of mind and body.
Im. Not fully recovered ive been sick the last 2 weeks . this weather has my asthma in a up and down frenzy.
Some of these asthma meds are not forgiving and cause rapid weight gain. It was in the 70's the last few days , it was dam snowing on my way to work.

So its time to go back on cycle. Gonna keep it long esters i will probabable change up down the road . i really prefer short esters.

I respond well to test/npp/mast or test/tren/mast. I know what to expect in very detail. So you will see one of these short ester combos in about 8 weeks.
Gonna have to ramp up cardio. No way around it.
Gonna hit cardio 5 days a week.
Cycle layout here are my thought
1-4 superdrol. Or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off throughout . Still deciding where to get it.
Test e 250 or 500 wk.figured maybe go 500 and drop down my dose in the second half of this cycle.
Tren e / npp one or the other 400wk. Npp will be more cardio friendly. Even thinking of leaving these out until second half.
Mast e/ primo e. 600mg Again one or the other. Wanna get some opinions.
Proviron. Throughout.
Winni /var. On the back end.
T3 50mcg starting week 2.
Now if i run 4iu gh I will drop t3 and run t4 at 50mcg.

Support supps.
Cycle support
Tudca
Fish oil
Prami or caber i have both.
Aromasin 25 split 2xed

Of course diet is key.

Last edited:
Back to the maceics

On night shift.11-7 this week. Headed down to get in some cardio. 2am. Mixing up some PR maeng da as a preworkout.

On night shift.11-7 this week. Headed down to get in some cardio. 2am. Mixing up some PR maeng da as a preworkout.

That maeng da gets my stomach all jacked up. I feel nauseous as hell. Almost like I wanna throw up sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished off a 30 minute jog/HIIT.
One down at least one more to go this morning

Ever try the bike HIIT?

No, right now im at work running in boots. I do arch trainer HIIT. I dont usually get on the bike. I will definitely give it a try. How long do you do it for?

Now I'm positive the first 10-12 will come off fast. Once these medications are finished. (water). I will be drinking water much more often as I have always done. No soda at all.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Im motivated like i havent been in a long time. Im actually pissed. The whole family is suppose to go to florida week of may 22.
They all started a contest. Put in 50$ a piece. Brother his wife, my parents, my sisters and there husbands. My cousin and his wife. But i was not allowed to enter!!!.
So fuck them all! Then my brother had the balls to text me for advice. Ha!smh. So im gonna show them what can really be done whith hard work. No money needed!

IML Gear Cream!
Finished a 25 minute HIIT. For #2 . only thing left is a shoulder/arm workout.

Im motivated like i havent been in a long time. Im actually pissed. The whole family is suppose to go to florida week of may 22.
They all started a contest. Put in 50$ a piece. Brother his wife, my parents, my sisters and there husbands. My cousin and his wife. But i was not allowed to enter!!!.
So fuck them all! Then my brother had the balls to text me for advice. Ha!smh. So im gonna show them what can really be done whith hard work. No money needed!
Hahaha....that sounds cool! Apparently you're gonna turn this into a fun project to show your family what can be done. I like the sound of that whole premise. based on what you've described I'm guessing that nodody else in your family is into BBing, correct? Go for it!!!

Glad it seems your mindset overall is positive!

The basics done right will ALWAYS work :)

Hahaha....that sounds cool! Apparently you're gonna turn this into a fun project to show your family what can be done. I like the sound of that whole premise. based on what you've described I'm guessing that nodody else in your family is into BBing, correct? Go for it!!!

See at one time i would do these contest at work. So i would intentionally gain 20 lbs. Well my pops worked for the same company. We never saw each other but He new i did these because i could win $12-$1500 some times. I entered 3 or 4 times . they lasted 12 weeks . i lost 50lbs each time. Oh i won all of them. Once was total weight loss. Once was % loss and one time i had to chose a partner. I didnt plan on doing it but this girl asked me so i figured we could win everything. She won for ladies ,i won for men and we won for teams. That was fun. Anyway this is why they wouldnt let me enter. BUt that was a few yrs ago. Anyway we are gonna go balls to the walls.

Glad it seems your mindset overall is positive!

The basics done right will ALWAYS work :)

Thanks DB! Im not gonna sacrifice muscle. That is the biggest thing. Im gonna do this right.

Currently doing 12hr nights (more $). How much sleep are you aiming for? Are you working out when you wake or following your shift? Just curious.

See at one time i would do these contest at work. So i would intentionally gain 20 lbs. Well my pops worked for the same company. We never saw each other but He new i did these because i could win $12-$1500 some times. I entered 3 or 4 times . they lasted 12 weeks . i lost 50lbs each time. Oh i won all of them. Once was total weight loss. Once was % loss and one time i had to chose a partner. I didnt plan on doing it but this girl asked me so i figured we could win everything. She won for ladies ,i won for men and we won for teams. That was fun. Anyway this is why they wouldnt let me enter. BUt that was a few yrs ago. Anyway we are gonna go balls to the walls.
I've never heard of such contests. I would really like that. And in the work place? Wow! Where i work, most of the people there are either narcotic junkies getting arrested a couple times a year, or they're fat slobs who don't give a rip about their physique nor their health, and are in their 40's but look like they're in their 60's.

Before i left work I did delts and shoulders. I normally do delts on a different day.

Delts
Front ,side raises.. I performed supersets.
I would do front and jump right to side.
3 sets. x 15/15. 1 set 12/12
Rear delts 4 x15(reverse pec deck)
One arm alt shoulder press
4 sets x 12
Upright rows
4 sets x12
One arm alt swimmers press
3 set x 12, 1set x10
High rows
4 sets x 15,12,12,10.

Abs
Bicycles forward/reverse 1min each way
Below 1 sets each in that order(repeat x 3)
Crunches
In and outs
Heels to heaven
Mason twist

Get Shredded!
Currently doing 12hr nights (more $). How much sleep are you aiming for? Are you working out when you wake or following your shift? Just curious.
It changes. I will get a lot of cardio at work . also will use bands at work.
I work swing shift . I need about 6hrs of sleep. My workouts will fluctuate. As I get going I will get back to 2 a days. My workouts flip between free weights, machines, bands, body weight exercise also.
I will be doing a lot of superset and dropsets. Keeping a steady fast pace. 1 minute rest between sets.
Gonna try and eliminate carbs at last mean or keep them very low.

I've never heard of such contests. I would really like that. And in the work place? Wow! Where i work, most of the people there are either narcotic junkies getting arrested a couple times a year, or they're fat slobs who don't give a rip about their physique nor their health, and are in their 40's but look like they're in their 60's.
We would have to pay 5$ a week. So It was 60 a person.

So everyone knows its lent. No meat on Fridays. Ok.
So today ive had a few banana creme protein shakes
Also some humapro. Suppose to be 25gr protein only .02 calories.
c0dff07ec9f76871e7757d2c57a4826f.jpg
574d3188475f8027506387389e4861e4.jpg
I will use this twice ed for the first few weeks and put this to the test. This is new for me so, anyone ever use it. And have any experiences worth sharing feel free.
I will be using mhk KRATOM also as a preworkout and/or to help relax and get to sleep. I will rotate between IML dream n grow at bedtime. I work swing shift I wanna make sure i get adequate sleep. This is an area I've always fell short.
Also I've had some shrimp and broccoli. So far today.
13007c6df6a1907a5567eb5a35772727.jpg
I will get my calorie intake together and totals logged shortly.

How long do you stay on nights for. I prefer 12hrs to 8hrs. I get more accomplished. Sounds odd but its the truth.

Always down to follow your logs brother. You got this.
Thanks TO. I'm starting to feel myself. These last few weeks really fucked me up being so sick and all the asthma meds. I cant believe I just walked around with blinders on. Where was my head. Anyway I'm glad I finally woke the hell up outta this nightmare. .I'm gonna hit some cardio 12:30am. Gonna get arms in early. Suppose to stay over til 11 am or 3pm but maybe not. Haven't decided.

Wait, do you have a gym inside your work place, or do you work in a gym?

Lol. Hell no i dont have a gym at work. I make my own gym. Have some weights , bands and plenty of time to get in my cardio most of the time. I do work next door to the
under armour headquarters. And there is a gym 2 blocks from me at work. Shhhh

Tonight i have tilapia, grilled shrimp broccoli and rice.

a7947833e5395d366e8aae8b37387a99.jpg

Yesterday was a light day . I bounced around on some cardio equipment . 20 elliptical, 20 minutes bike. 20 minutes arch trainer. Made the mistake of taking the kids bowling yesterday evening. I was cramping up a little. Which I figured would happen. Now when i woke up today, i didnt expect to be so dam stiff! Wow. My 11yr old daughter was giving me the biz. Come on dad .are you getting old like poppy???!! Lmao.. They like to push my buttons. Sunday is a carb friendly day. But being that im just starting ,i still didnt load up on carbs. I will give it 2 weeks and see how i feel before i begin carb cycling. For now my carbs are abiut 100-125gr a day. Keeping yhem on the lower end. Protein has been consistant 250- just over 300gr ed.*
I work 11-7 tonight and have to be back tomorrow at 3p-11p. I will hit the gym after work this week except today! and during work to get in cardio. Some days i will switch it around and maybe get in a double cardio during and after work.

Back