• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Leg training - 30 sec rest

West211

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys been having a coach write me workout rotations for several months now. Goal is to continually cut body fat. 20-30 second test periods with reps in the 10-12 range. I cannot seem to be able to adapt to the 30 second test periods for legs. I feel like I'm about to die by the 3rd exercise. A lot of times I have to stop and leave the gym early. Then lay on the coach for 30 min. But the. I feel fine. I have 40g of HBCD with 25g protein 30 min prior to workout and also have a meal 1 1/2 hours before. Is my body just not able to handle the load? Too much too fast? And advice would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 secs rest on legs is tough and really not much rest.. what does they routine look like? You said third exercise of how many sets per exercise? and what exercises?

If fat burn is the goal it seems like your trainer is trying to get you do more of a HIIT weight lifting routine. And yeah you are not going to get a ton of rest but your body should burn calories well.

30 secs rest on legs is tough and really not much rest.. what does they routine look like? You said third exercise of how many sets per exercise? and what exercises?

If fat burn is the goal it seems like your trainer is trying to get you do more of a HIIT weight lifting routine. And yeah you are not going to get a ton of rest but your body should burn calories well.

4 sets per exercise. Shoot for 10-12 reps. Started with hamstring curls then leg extensions. Then moved to hack squats, then got spent doing stiff legged deadlifts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like skinnyguy already said, 30 sec is definitely not a lot of time to recover from a set of leg movements, 60 sec is even very difficult. Try lowering the weight you are using and see if that helps with your recovery in between sets. If the goal is to cut body fat (as opposed to hypertrophy) then lightening up on the weight isn't going to negatively impact your progress.

Back