• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why have protocol?

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All the labs I see lately are worthless since apparently no one follows the established protocol that we know has a solid base to compare to. Wish more would get back to legit labs that mean something. Heavy iron please chime in with your thoughts.

That protocol works great if you can find someone not blasting and cruising all the time . These guys are few and far between . Plus personally I don't want my e2 through the roof . I have run bloods a few time for a lab or two during cruise . The difference is I just use the exact same dose , AI , and time of blood draw . Maybe it's not acceptable to some but it has give a consistent number on properly dosed gear .

All the labs I see lately are worthless since apparently no one follows the established protocol that we know has a solid base to compare to. Wish more would get back to legit labs that mean something. Heavy iron please chime in with your thoughts.
Nobody? I know for a fact you have done them. So have I. Most people are not willing, and you are not going to badger them into doing it (I know, I tried and gave up over at the sister forum).

Nobody? I know for a fact you have done them. So have I. Most people are not willing, and you are not going to badger them into doing it (I know, I tried and gave up over at the sister forum).
im afraid you're correct I just don't understand why not do what's best for the community. Oh well screw it im climbing off the soap box!!

mk, while I agree with you on the protocol and it's nice when guys do it, I don't run my gear that way and I want my AI dialed in for how I'm running my gear. That way day to day I'm at my best. So for guys like me who pin 2x a week for a regular trt dose it's best to just get our bloods and compare against ourselves from previous bloodwork. It doesn't help the community, but it is what's best for me to have my body the healthiest, which is really what we all want.

If these new sources want any credibility they need to get their shit together and figure it out when it comes to running protocol. What is most concerning is most of these new UGLs do not have a grasp on protocol. We been pounding on that Prime guy regarding protocol and he flat out does not get it. And he is supposed to be a guy that has been around a long time?

If that is the case he is a slow learner for sure.

I am like the other Skip, I run a test blend and there is no protocol or ability to discern information from a lab report as to the accuracy of dosing. But my guy has been spot on with everything I have tested so I do not really care. My lab reports are geared more towards health markers than test levels these days.

I will not go without an AI for protocol either, fuck that.

I'm curious..

What it the unanimous forums decision of the specific lab testing protocol that members want to see?

How many days past last injection? What other details is the ASF crew looking to see?

I think if the fellas are doing identical protocols over and over the info can be useful but the one hit wonders off protocol are not really benefiting any of us.

IML Gear Cream!
The fact is this made up protocol isn't normal. Most like myself cruise year round. I know how my body responds to doses of Test I run so I don't need to do this "protocol".

The real problem is 90% of the gear users here don't run blood work at all and can't tell you what's normal for their body.

I'm with skip and cat. I've pulled enough bloods to know where i should be at certain doses, it's been pretty consistent as well. Running a blast cruise protocol i also understand my days from last pin aren't always consistent with my blood work.

The fact is this made up protocol isn't normal. Most like myself cruise year round. I know how my body responds to doses of Test I run so I don't need to do this "protocol".

The real problem is 90% of the gear users here don't run blood work at all and can't tell you what's normal for their body.
Best post I've ever seen on this topic probably.

We can metabolize the hormones MUCH differently then one another. I have NEVER tested over 4k. Even on a gram of Watson I drew 3800 3 days after pin.

I know I test low so I always take that into account. Only time i didn't test low was when I ran my first bloodwork on Advanced test and it was 2200 on the 300mg protocol. Looking back, the gear was probably hot at that point in time.

Last edited:
Advocating protocol is good but what we should be more focused on is teaching the community the benefit and necessity to run periodic blood work and assist in the analysis of the data. To me, protocol is simply a tool to showcase quality gear. I follow it when asked by a particular sponsor but my lifestyle(year round use) causes me to focus on the many factors of my bloodwork results. My two cents.❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe in protocol to certify a new lab. I always run ai. I also pin 2x a week when blasting

If these new sources want any credibility they need to get their shit together and figure it out when it comes to running protocol. What is most concerning is most of these new UGLs do not have a grasp on protocol. We been pounding on that Prime guy regarding protocol and he flat out does not get it. And he is supposed to be a guy that has been around a long time?

If that is the case he is a slow learner for sure.

I am like the other Skip, I run a test blend and there is no protocol or ability to discern information from a lab report as to the accuracy of dosing. But my guy has been spot on with everything I have tested so I do not really care. My lab reports are geared more towards health markers than test levels these days.

I will not go without an AI for protocol either, fuck that.

The problem is a guys bloodwork for his own lab doesn't mean shit. Whatever the number come back at they are just going to say they were taking whatever amount looks good for whatever the numbers happen to be on the test.

why do guys care so much about test levels? its such a huge controversy on here.
i been doing this shit so long i know pretty quick if something isnt dosed right.

why do guys care so much about test levels? its such a huge controversy on here.
i been doing this shit so long i know pretty quick if something isnt dosed right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back