• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coinbase just closed my account!

brownizhuge

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Coinbase was my primary method for sending payment through bitcoin. And it has been successful for many months, but for some reason my account is being closed due to "prohibited use."

Now I need to create my own bitcoin address in order to send my remaining funds to me. Can anyone recommend a reliable service they use to receive and send bitcoin payment? Thanks.

Damn bro!
I just got raised to $1k instant limit

So did I, lol! I signed up to "greenaddress.it" where I was able to successfully transfer my remaining balance from coinbase to greenaddress. However, I don't think I can buy bitcoins through GreenAddress.
Local bitcoin seems kinda complicated, lol. Anyone know of a legit market where I can purchase bitcoins?

Also, anyone know how to withdraw money from a wallet and deposit it into your bank account?

Last edited:
Coinbase was my primary method for sending payment through bitcoin. And it has been successful for many months, but for some reason my account is being closed due to "prohibited use."

Now I need to create my own bitcoin address in order to send my remaining funds to me. Can anyone recommend a reliable service they use to receive and send bitcoin payment? Thanks.

Have you tried contacting them? I know they had lots of downtime a few days ago and maybe something got fucked during their maintenance.

My limits are scary... I could bankroll this place for a few months.

Google block chain and learn.

To oversimplify the issue your wallet address is traceable. If you made a transaction 6 months ago with someone who caught possibly indicated in illegal activites today... Your wallet address could be flagged.

Super short way to do this with moderate protection is to buy the btc via whatever method. Then open a VPN and transfer to a wallet while under the VPN. Then make the transactions with the new VPN activated wallet.

Alternatively you can root your phone and dark web some coin washers( which you should be on a VPN anyways)

Long and short do not use the coinbase wallet to make transactions out of. Buy them there and move them under the shadow of a VPN.

To oversimplify the issue your wallet address is traceable. If you made a transaction 6 months ago with someone who caught possibly indicated in illegal activites today... Your wallet address could be flagged.

Super short way to do this with moderate protection is to buy the btc via whatever method. Then open a VPN and transfer to a wallet while under the VPN. Then make the transactions with the new VPN activated wallet.

Alternatively you can root your phone and dark web some coin washers( which you should be on a VPN anyways)

Long and short do not use the coinbase wallet to make transactions out of. Buy them there and move them under the shadow of a VPN.

This.

Now I need to create my own bitcoin address in order to send my remaining funds....
Join the club..... http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/68098-The-Coinbase-death-letter

Damn bro!
I just got raised to $1k instant limit
Coinbase raised my limit to $1k for instant too just last week. But then yesterday they gave me the boot by sending me their death letter. I tried to contact them to ask what the problem is but only got some BS automatic response that they always give. Really bogus. I suspect LE is watching, and they're forcing CB to do this. there are three of us in that other thread which just received the CB death letter. Sounds like some big sweep

Thanks guys for all the responses. Yea, it totally blows, lol. I'm using "GreenAddress.it" where I was able to transfer my remaining funds from CB into GreenAddress. But, I want to be able to transfer those funds back into my bank account. I'm looking into buying BTC from an exchange, and use a new wallet in which I have to download, rather then a wallet from the web.

This totally sucks, because there are things I want to buy next week and then the following. :( Hopefully I can sort this out soon.

Again, appreciate the responses. :)

What does VPN stand for?

IML Gear Cream!
OK...so you do all that but now you still get the stuff shipped to your house or PO Box. Is there a safer way to get it shipped somewhere?

Always tumble dem coins through multiple wallets.

^^^ My bad, didn't really know where to place this thread, lol.

Mods, if you feel this thread needs to be placed in a different section, please do so.

In other news, I now have 2 wallets, and was approved by an exchange where I can now buy and sell bitcoins. Only problem is, I can't buy with my credit card. No big deal, but with coinbase I was able to do that....which was at times, a convenience. Oh well.

I got banned from coinbase, 2 months later opened a new account with them using a different card and email. Worked ever since.

Buy on Gemini, or Binance. Send to a private wallet, and send from the private wallet to the vendor. Don’t send directly from your coinbase, Gemini, or Binance.

bitcoin forget it, i dont have the foggist how to work it. ill stick to oldschool wu, mg......

What perplexes me is how does coinbase know where the funds are going when all they see is a bitcoin wallet?

Back